Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States is going to go bankrupt...thanks President Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone explain how the **** does your country get in 13 trillion in dept?

No not to make fun of america this time but seriously how the in hell did u guys get in that much debt? What did your country consistently do to be in dept that deep?

Comment

It's worse than that. By all accounts including off the books auditing, the U.S. is in for over 50 tril of debt. No amount of footing of the bill by taxpayers can turn this ship around. We're headed straight for an ice berg to a new currency with Constitution crippling ramifications. Bill Maher had a guest on his HBO show a year ago who used to work for the Treasury Dept. if I remember right, and the figure was so mind blowing once revealed even Bill had to have a breath of pause during the interview.

At the time it was 11 trill of known debt plus an off the books accounting of 40+ trillion. The dollar going down was projected over 2 years ago by the IMF, etc. This is no accident and not by happenstance with the current admin. Kissinger said Obama's job was to bring in a New (Financial) World Order. He wasn't joking. This has been a wet dream of the ruling elite since the 1930's when America's official solvency ended with the removal of the Gold standard (by legal definition Gold, Silver, etc. are the only things considered as money because of its intrinsic value). A dollar used to be backed by Gold. It has been backed by nothing and has been worth nothing more than what the international banking cartel manipulates it to via Wall Street and the Federal Reserve since the 30's. America and its precious sovereignty is in the way of a one world government.
      Last edited by Haglerwins; 07-08-2009, 03:53 AM.

Comment

**** off man, talk to Bush about that debt and get off Obama's nuts.

Comment

The US is going bankrupt, but it has nothing to do with Obama

Personally, I think I'm gonna move to China

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
            The US is going bankrupt, but it has nothing to do with Obama

Personally, I think I'm gonna move to China
            The new Superpower. Why not.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
              Can someone explain how the **** does your country get in 13 trillion in dept?

No not to make fun of america this time but seriously how the in hell did u guys get in that much debt? What did your country consistently do to be in dept that deep?
              the whole of the west is in **** loads of debt.
              Who the **** to? Who lends someone 13 TRILLION dollars? (any chance of a cheeky Million whoever u are, i wont waste it and ill pay it back i promise...)

Surely Saudi Arabia cant have that much money they've lent about 30 Trillion to western nations.

Comment

u know how Geldofff and Bono were doing that live8/aid thingy to end 3rd world debt - i bet the western leaders will be jumping on that idea now; end all debt around the world, not just 3rd world countures, but all debt!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
                  If the worst comes to the worst, I'm sure China will snap up a lot of your military equipment.
                  You mean like how GM (Government Motors) just sold Hummer to a Chinese arms manufacturer?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    the whole of the west is in **** loads of debt.
                    Who the **** to? Who lends someone 13 TRILLION dollars? (any chance of a cheeky Million whoever u are, i wont waste it and ill pay it back i promise...)

Surely Saudi Arabia cant have that much money they've lent about 30 Trillion to western nations.
                    Oil is worth more than Gold, Diamonds and all of the current currencies combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
                      Oil is worth more than Gold, Diamonds and all of the current currencies combined.
                      if i was a world leader in a position to lend a country 13 Trillion dollars, it wouldnt be to a country with nukes.........

Comment

Working...
                      X