Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should people who voted for George W. Bush be allowed to vote in this election??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    I mean it's obvious that they lack judgment and their vote is swayed on look alone. There was nothing impressive about Dubya and nothing that made you think.. Damn!! He is qualified for president!
    Yes, assuming they have learned their lesson that the GOP basiclly brainwashed, manipulated and lied to them in every way and have now made a conscientious effort to become a more informed voter.

Comment

Yes, they should vote and they have the right to vote if they are U.S. Citizens, over 18, and not criminals. I never voted for Bush. He is the worst president ever. He almost destroyed the GOP. Hopefully McCain wins and restores honor to the Republican Party and the Presidency.

Comment

No they shouldn't because the same people that voted for Bush will be the exact same people voting for McCain and we know how wrong those people were the last 2 times! Have you guys seen the trailer for the movie W? I have to go see that **** because it looks hilarious!

Comment

I swear to god, I hate the children of Liberals these days.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I swear I hate the children of conservatives....every single inbred one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
              I swear I hate the children of conservatives....every single inbred one of them!
              I do also, but at least they don't propose taking away people's rights.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                Americans are naturally stupid...

Otherwise a coward like Bush wouldn't become a president.

And to think during his younger years this dude cried like a cow to Papa begging him not to send him to Nam.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  I do also, but at least they don't propose taking away people's rights.
                  Come on RWK no one is going to take your guns away....saying that just reminded me I hav'nt seen MT77 in a while. Anybody know what happened to him?

Comment

John McCain is not G.W. Bush. It is not going be 4 more years of the worst president in history. I don't know why people are confusing the two, they don't even look alike(joke). People have to compare Obama's record and policy to McCain's record and policy. In my opinion McCain wins both.

Comment

Originally posted by FatNJerseykid View Post
                      John McCain is not G.W. Bush. It is not going be 4 more years of the worst president in history. I don't know why people are confusing the two, they don't even look alike(joke). People have to compare Obama's record and policy to McCain's record and policy. In my opinion McCain wins both.
                      Here's an education for you idiot American...

And I will bet your stupid parents didn't tell you this...

Ever heard of Lehman???

Reason - Corporate executives acting without regulation and thus dissipate financial institutins...

McCain.... I support more DEREGULATION of Markets....

I know you're dumb as fck that's why I want you to vote for McCain..

And McCain is not Bush... he's a puppet...

Comment

Working...
                      X