No announcement yet.

Running + Throwing up afterwards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running + Throwing up afterwards.

I usually jog/sprint/ice cream(run up and down a step hill as many as i can) for about 1 hour every morning...sometimes when im done with the final sprint i can't help myself but puke! Just wondering if this is okay? or will it pass if i keep it up!? Took two weeks off and started again this morning....Yummy throw uP!

Any tips? Thanks guys!!!1!

what are you eating before this

Comment

2-3 Apples....and a banana if i dont forget to buy em.

Comment

i normanlly run on an empty stomach.

Comment

you are running to fast. you cant handle it. keep a solid pace

Comment

Originally posted by ERI104 View Post
            i normanlly run on an empty stomach.
            When I was in Basic Training we ran every morning before breakfast chow and I never saw anybody throw up, I would agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by sctroderick View Post
              I usually jog/sprint/ice cream(run up and down a step hill as many as i can) for about 1 hour every morning...sometimes when im done with the final sprint i can't help myself but puke! Just wondering if this is okay? or will it pass if i keep it up!? Took two weeks off and started again this morning....Yummy throw uP!

Any tips? Thanks guys!!!1!
              jogging, sprinting and ice cream dont mix kid.

Comment

dont do as much work..

or at least dont do as much sprinting

Comment

So what if you're throwing up. Keep doing it. I've done it loads of times. It just means you're pushing yourself to the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                    So what if you're throwing up. Keep doing it. I've done it loads of times. It just means you're pushing yourself to the limit.
                    What?!? Pushing yourself to the limit doesn't always mean emptying your guts. Plus, I don't think puking all the time after training is going to do you any good.

Comment

Working...
                    X