No announcement yet.

E-Bay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Bay

i buy stuff on e-bay all the time and never have any problems.
    however, i am thinking about selling some stuff.
    has anyone sold anything on there? if it's a major pain in the butt, then i won't bother.

i wanted 2 buy things off ebay my sister made an account an everythin but stil duno how 2 buy

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
      i wanted 2 buy things off ebay my sister made an account an everythin but stil duno how 2 buy
      do you have a credit card to pay if you win?

Comment

meh

we might i mean its my sisters account so

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
          meh

we might i mean its my sisters account so
          you gonna pay her back if you win? lol!

Comment

I'm about to put a $3200 jacuzzi tub floor model on e-bay for about $1400 or so. Anyone interested?

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
              I'm about to put a $3200 jacuzzi tub floor model on e-bay for about $1400 or so. Anyone interested?
              how the hell are you gonna ship that? or, will it be a pick-up only option?

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                i buy stuff on e-bay all the time and never have any problems.
                however, i am thinking about selling some stuff.
                has anyone sold anything on there? if it's a major pain in the butt, then i won't bother.
                ive sold a couple of small things.
                its easy, not a pain in the bum at all.

Takes a while to set up ur selling page, and adjust all the text so it looks attractive. But its really quite simple.

Comment

i remember i bought a 300 dollar body kit and it never came in. also i bought the tyson fight collection and it took over a month to come in and then after i got them it was fully complete guess the guy thought i wouldnt know who all he fought so it took like 2 more weeks for the rest of them. so to me ebay is iffy

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                    how the hell are you gonna ship that? or, will it be a pick-up only option?

I'm not positive yet. I'm going half-n-half with a guy I work with so we still haven't thought about it all. We just got the thing. If we ship it, that'll at least run us $300-400 (or more)...so we might advertise it at half price (1600), tell the people we'll pay shipping (hopefully 400 at the most) and we'll split 1200 in half....clean up with a free 600 dollars.

We paid 25 dollars to get this tub. It was going to be scrapped at my work so we just bought the thing...anything we sell it for will be profit. It's a nice tub too.

Comment

Working...
                    X