No announcement yet.

Kimura is a TAG-A-LONG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimura is a TAG-A-LONG

This ****ing loser is the best, all he does is try and troll in my threads because he fears starting a thread directly about me in the cage.

Most likely after i post this he will post one just to save face but oh well.

Anyways i think its pretty weak , he is like the big ***** in your highschool group of friends that would only talk **** and would always let their tough "buddies" do the fighting, he is the one that kicks the guy when he is down then goes and tells ugly bitches in his grade three class how he "beat the **** out of him" when in fact he jsut rode his way through highschool the closet loser no onw liked. I feel bad for the guy but enough is enough...his trolling needs to be put to rest.

And his favorite thing to try and make me mad is to pretend my avatar is my actually me, where he calls me tubby and says **** about my ****.....like what the **** is that?...are you out of grade school yet ? ****ing learn something clever and dust of the old brainpan champ...its a picture you ****ing ****** and even the **** you make up isnt remotely funny.

Comment

Again with these back to back posts. Aren't you glad I give you attention?

Comment

I actually believe he totally bit the whole "Fat" or "Tunny" thing from someone else on this site...what a hurtbag. I guess riding on peoples coatails will be a way of life for you Kimura.

Comment

Nobody else does.

Comment

[quote:1959222ffb="kimura"]Again with these back to back posts. Aren't you glad I give you attention?[/quote:1959222ffb]

WOW....Whata "stunnah"

Comment

[quote:d783cd7240="kimura"]Nobody else does.[/quote:d783cd7240]

What does that mean?

Comment

[quote:a82480fc51="BLiTZoftheTrolliban"][quote:a82480fc51="kimura"]Nobody else does.[/quote:a82480fc51]

What does that mean?[/quote:a82480fc51]That you're a moron.

Comment

[quote:bdfc8c6fa6="kimura"][quote:bdfc8c6fa6="BLiTZoftheTrolliban"][quote:bdfc8c6fa6="kimura"]Nobody else does.[/quote:bdfc8c6fa6]

What does that mean?[/quote:bdfc8c6fa6]That you're a moron.[/quote:bdfc8c6fa6]

z........z................z...............z

Come back when you learn to use some thought.

Comment

BLiTZoftheTrolliban no cares about anything you say.

Comment

Working...
                    X