No announcement yet.

Words cant describe how angry this makes me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Nothing pisses me off more than over-confident fat and/or ugly chicks.

You know you're fat, we know you're fat, so who ya foolin' fatty?

Don't try to flip the script and try to convince us that skinny is unattactive.

Let it be known: I don't hate fat people, I hate fat people who hate on skinny people.

Oh and btw, just because the majority of America is overweight and its now considered the norm, don't make it ok. Thats like saying "the majority of the population has an iq of 40 so its ok.
    I'll green k this post when I can, well said.

Comment

The difference in reaction is because the two fit people are showing off, while the overweight girl is exposing her body as a way to exorcise her demons. Fragile people receive encouragement but arrogant people receive hate, that's how society is.

At the end of the day, all three of them are happy with how their body looks and it's all that matters as long as their health isn't in jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        The difference in reaction is because the two fit people are showing off, while the overweight girl is exposing her body as a way to exorcise her demons. Fragile people receive encouragement but arrogant people receive hate, that's how society is.

At the end of the day, all three of them are happy with how their body looks and it's all that matters as long as their health isn't in jeopardy.
        Meh, I can sort of buy this. I see a lot of good points throughout this thread though. This post also presents an interesting perspective though.

The 3 pics also display a polarity in American society, between the idealized figures and the increasing realities. The figures plastered on magazines, etc. are unnatural bodies modified by steroids, plastic surgeries and photo editing; whereas Americans are disproportionately obese by comparison to other countries of comparable development status. All I'm saying is that a lot of relevant points can be had from this sort of comparison.

Still though, the impossible standard set by the advertising industry is no excuse for people gorging on junk food, never doing so much as taking a walk around the block or a short bicycle ride, and otherwise just letting themselves go (and then complaining about it).

Comment

Originally posted by the_bringer View Post
          the responses are completely predictable given the course in which western civilizations are heading down in regards to obesity. It's why you always see fat b*tches listing their body size as 'average' on hookup sites - because lazy fat ****s are now the norm.

that picture is also a great example of the double standard that exists amongst heffers when it comes to 'body acceptance' : They're all about accepting a body as being beautiful but only in the case that the body being presented is a gelatinous mess like theirs- the minute you show them a fit body they're the first to break out the intolerant comments like "ewwww! Eat a sandwich!"

fat chicks are the absolute worst in that regard. You can literally show them a picture of any beautiful woman who is in shape and you'll never hear the end of them making up 'flaws' for her : She's too skinny, not enough curves, her eyebrows are weird, her legs are stumpy, she looks like a man, her thumbs are too big (i've literally heard a fat chick say that about megan fox before), etc...

In conclusion : I hate b*tchy fat people and would love nothing more than to put them all inconcentration camps.
          preeeeeeeeeeeeeach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

95% of the females at my gym are in good shape. They stay in the gym doing boxing cardio to stay like that. That's what you call dedication.

Comment

That's only about 20 posts from thousands. I'm sure I could make a pic with all the posts saying that girl is disgusting and fat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                  That's only about 20 posts from thousands. I'm sure I could make a pic with all the posts saying that girl is disgusting and fat.
                  Teach, sir flabbers, teach.

Comment

lol yanks......

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
                      I would rather bang the fat girl though. Fitness is cool, but six packs on chicks turns me off.
                      Real phkkn talk, a female with a six pack, just means she can't cook.

Comment

Working...
                      X