Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
      that spotter was a ****ing idiot!!
      i was going to say, it looks like that guy was trying to get him killed. was the result produced what he intended or something?

"here, let me drop this on your chest suddenly and back away..."

during my tenure in my early 20's as the meanest looking son of a b#tch in the gym, i spotted hundreds of complete strangers, often on a bench press. you dont go to the smallest guy in the gym for a spot. eventually you end up picking up on the little things that will let you know whether or not the man will be able to get another repetition (or in this case, any reps at all,)

now, all of that said, that guy had WAY too much weight on there. that guy had no business trying to bench press that much weight. none.

the best benches i've come across had platforms for a spotter to stand. if the need arose you could basically deadlift the weight back onto the bench. it should never come to that. somebody shouldnt be lifting so much weight that they need a spot. a real spotter will know when somebody is about to hit his limit, and put only a few lbs of pressure on the bar, enough to allow the lifter to keep the thing moving.
      Last edited by New England; 09-08-2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        Why? Why keep going? Fcking disgusting.
        spoken like a quitter

Comment

Two things,

1.Never do chest press without a spotter you can trust
          2.Deadlift is a worthless dangerous exercise that isn’t necessary for building muscles and can destroy your back forever, if you are a power lifter go ahead and do it.

Comment

This is the most epic fail in sports/fitness/training I've ever seen. Warning, its fuckin gross:

Comment

My back hurts just watching these lmao

Yes, he is really doing cleans on a wet board with terrible form lol

Diesel weasel has many that are lulzy

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                This is the most epic fail in sports/fitness/training I've ever seen. Warning, its fuckin gross:

what's the fail?

Comment

Originally posted by comepana View Post

What the **** was the spotter in the red shirt doing?

Seriously man.. you have one ****ing job....

Comment

Originally posted by self destruct View Post
                    what's the fail?
                    He crapped himself whilst running a marathon with thousands of people watching. Doesnt get much worse than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      He crapped himself whilst running a marathon with thousands of people watching. Doesnt get much worse than that.
                      Ive always wondered if any fighters had any diarrhea going into the ring. Would be a huge fear of mine lol

Comment

Working...
                      X