Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
    Would Tim Bradley ever accept a fight with Khan?
    i think he would. i dont know why yall think he ducked khan n he is fighting manny doesn't makes any sense

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      i mean i normally hear "man **** that, that reff stopped the fight too early" but ive never heard of a guy say "man **** that, the ref should have stopped that fight and not let me see the rest of this foty"
      Ortiz-Berto should have been stopped in round 6 after the first KD

And so should Pac-Marquez I for that matter

Comment

• ^^

exactly.....its a dumb arument, especially when the guy who should be gettin stopped is the champ and deserves at least 1 bad round.

Comment

• Originally posted by wylout View Post
          cutting the ring keeping khan on the ropes working his body n head is man handling, n maidana was robbed of a tko, anytime a fighter stops punching while getting hit should be a stoppage
          The bigger man is supposed to do that isn't he? Especially when he's filled up with roids.

And sure Khan was hurt but afterwards he was still fighting, sure he was holding more but he was there fighting. Would had it been stopped he would've lost a fight he was winning. If Khan had been taking a beating throughout the whole fight and was losing Cortez might of stopped it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
            Would Tim Bradley ever accept a fight with Khan?
            No what's your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              The bigger man is supposed to do that isn't he? Especially when he's filled up with roids.

And sure Khan was hurt but afterwards he was still fighting, sure he was holding more but he was there fighting. Would had it been stopped he would've lost a fight he was winning. If Khan had been taking a beating throughout the whole fight and was losing Cortez might of stopped it.
              what about luis vs chico, deigo wasn't winning n got dropped twice got up and put hands on castilo had em out on his feet the same way khan was at one point, n the ref stopped the fight, khan wasnt fighting back and was hurt plus cortez stepping in at the wrong time to get maidana off of khan wasn't right. the fight shoulda been stopped

Comment

• lol, luis was out on his feet, i think he closed his eyes for a second and was taking punch after punch, khan was taking a single shot, running (ye running, u mad cuh? ) then taking another single shot, rinse repeat, for 1 round, that it. cortez even said to him in the corner no more taking punishement so he did what he had to. He could have quit like devon and said AAARRRGHH my eyes!!!, but he chose to run, hold and slug it out.

Comment

• He does fight everybody thats an admirable quality nowadays.

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    lol, luis was out on his feet, i think he closed his eyes for a second and was taking punch after punch, khan was taking a single shot, running (ye running, u mad cuh? ) then taking another single shot, rinse repeat, for 1 round, that it. cortez even said to him in the corner no more taking punishement so he did what he had to. He could have quit like devon and said AAARRRGHH my eyes!!!, but he chose to run, hold and slug it out.
                    khan couldn't say anything when he was catching zzz can't say tht about devon

Comment

• yet Khan STILL tried gettin up even though he was in a 0 Gravity situation!!! , that alone tells you everything about the guys heart. whereas AAAAARRRGRGHHHHH IT BURNS!!!
                      while pointing at the fuc.kin wrong eye quit because he gassed or some ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X