• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Blazers actually had a great pickup yesterday with Crawford

i think they also have Felton

its Felton, Crawford, Batum, Aldridge and Camby...its not a bad starting 5

Nuggets re-upped on Nene
    Camby is made of glass dude. Crawford isn't that great there's a reason why he comes off the bench everywhere he plays usually.
    Nuggets have a bunch of players but no consistent scorer. They better hope Gallinari steps it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Camby is made of glass dude. Crawford isn't that great there's a reason why he comes off the bench everywhere he plays usually.
      Nuggets have a bunch of players but no consistent scorer. They better hope Gallinari steps it up.

Crawford was coming off the bench because Atlanta had a dude named Joe Johnson who's pretty good...that dude has 50pt games in him if given the chance

the Nuggs are pretty deep in most positions

Andre Miller/Ty Lawson
      Nene/Birdman
      Harrington/Galinarri

they still have Aaron Aflalo if they wanna resign him and Rudy Fernandez

Comment

Crawford was coming off the bench because Atlanta had a dude named Joe Johnson who's pretty good...that dude has 50pt games in him if given the chance

the Nuggs are pretty deep in most positions

Andre Miller/Ty Lawson
        Nene/Birdman
        Harrington/Galinarri

they still have Aaron Aflalo if they wanna resign him and Rudy Fernandez
        I'm not seeing the Nuggets being better than a lot of teams. Miller old, Birdman bum, Harrington and Nene only true dependable guys IMO.

Crawford is a pretty decent player but I remember him being nothing but a streaky shooter when he played for the Knicks. He also was a poor defender. He has his spurts but can he be consistent against starting SG's don't thinks so. He came off the bench for us too.

Comment

Blazers ain't doing nothing Roy retired and Oden hurt again.
          Nuggets too they got a lot of players in China
          Pacers???
          No 76ers???
          Still ranking the Celtics pretty high considering they have no depth and a bunch of geriatrics. Rondo learn how to shoot yet?
          Blazers are always underrated every year. They have alot of depth and talent. ( Aldridge, Wallace, Crawford, Felton, Batum,etc)

Nuggets don't have the depth they had last year but still a solid team.

Pacers did well last years playoffs despite being beat 4-1 to the Bulls. They are only going to improve with the additions of George Hill and David West to go along with their young core ( Granger, Hibbert, Hansbrough and Paul George.)

76ers could make the 8th seed but i see the Bucks stepping up this year with the addition of Stephen Jackson to help with their poor scoring.

Celtics still have a big four. They could fall behind the knicks to end up being a 5th seed though.

Comment

I'm not seeing the Nuggets being better than a lot of teams. Miller old, Birdman bum, Harrington and Nene only true dependable guys IMO.

Crawford is a pretty decent player but I remember him being nothing but a streaky shooter when he played for the Knicks. He also was a poor defender. He has his spurts but can he be consistent against starting SG's don't thinks so. He came off the bench for us too.

well, i hope you're right...my team didnt do much to improve in the off season thanks to Devil Stern...

Comment

well, i hope you're right...my team didnt do much to improve in the off season thanks to Devil Stern...
              Who has the Lakers acquired so far this year ?

I know they have Kapono and McRoberts but that certainly doesn't make up for the loss of Odom and Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                Who has the Lakers acquired so far this year ?

I know they have Kapono and McRoberts but that certainly doesn't make up for the loss of Odom and Brown.

you're gonna make me start crying again

we basically traded LO/Shannon for McBob and Kapono

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                  I know it's early but what do you think it's going to look like?

East

1. Heat
                  2. Bulls
                  3. Knicks
                  4. Magic
                  5. Celtics
                  6. Hawks
                  7. Pacers
                  8. 76ers/wizards

West

1. Mavericks
                  2. Lakers
                  3. Thunder
                  4. Grizzlies
                  5. Spurs
                  6. Clippers
                  7. Trail Blazers
                  8. Kings/golden state

pretty much the usual suspects.

Bulls + Richard Hamilton = potential championship appearance.

Comment

Clippers get the 4th seed in the west. I don't see them going farther than the second round until next year though. I could be wrong.

Comment

you're gonna make me start crying again

we basically traded LO/Shannon for McBob and Kapono
                      Sorry.

You guys got robbed of Cp3 imo.

Would you feel better if Howard was acquired ?
                      Last edited by Pugilistic™; 12-16-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X