Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    yelsuinar called golovkin triple L and lil g

Comment

I'm going to give Gennady the benefit of the doubt here. I think it would have to take Yeleussinov to say something out of bounds for this to happen. I doubt it was something like "I thought Canelo won". It was probably deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        GGG said the guy said bad things about him.
        The guy answered that he was taken out of context.

We don't even know what was said. How can you say GGG is a diva because of that? will you force him to make business with people that talk **** about him?
        Because of anyone should know about things being taken outta context and bad translations it's GGG. But instead of being understanding he's being a diva

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Because of anyone should know about things being taken outta context and bad translations it's GGG. But instead of being understanding he's being a diva
          You don't even know what the words were... how can you make a judgement? you don't know if he was actually taken out of context or if that is just damage control.

Anyway why is Golovkin forced to include a fighter on his card? Golovkin himself never had it easy.

Comment

Nobody can find the supposed insult. So yeah I'm leaning towards it being a bad translation and out of context.

Comment

You don't even know what the words were... how can you make a judgement? you don't know if he was actually taken out of context or if that is just damage control.

Anyway why is Golovkin forced to include a fighter on his card? Golovkin himself never had it easy.
              I can make a judgment because nobody has produced this supposed insult. It was probably something minor and GGG got his panties in a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I can make a judgment because nobody has produced this supposed insult. It was probably something minor and GGG got his panties in a bunch.
                We don't know man. Maybe there were other reasons why this other guy is not fighting on the same night.
                O Maybe it was GGG turning him down but he had his reasons.
                Maybe GGG overreacted.

We just don't know... There's a video of the guy last year saying: "I respect GGG, he did a lot for Kazakh boxing, he's on the top, but I will make my own way" and maybe he did say some other similar things that bothered GGG. We just don't know what was said...
                I would have to search in the kazakh press.

Comment

I feel bad cause homeboy was just speaking the truth when he said Canelo won and GGG goes out of his way to try and mess with the way he makes a living, what a piece of shit, man this fraud keeps getting exposed! CANELO RUINED THIS CLOWNS LIFE!

Comment

We don't know man. Maybe there were other reasons why this other guy is not fighting on the same night.
                    O Maybe it was GGG turning him down but he had his reasons.
                    Maybe GGG overreacted.

We just don't know... There's a video of the guy last year saying: "I respect GGG, he did a lot for Kazakh boxing, he's on the top, but I will make my own way" and maybe he did say some other similar things that bothered GGG. We just don't know what was said...
                    I would have to search in the kazakh press.
                    Everybody has been saying GGG has changed. Everybody can see it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X