Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslims called me a FOOL for not being mussie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    In All fairness to my muslim bothers...alexkid... you just a fool...some people act the fool, but you are the real deal, the true fool. Others aspire to being funny, or a fool, but you are the real deal Holyfield of fools and all them east London ‘hookers and hoe's’ you've met, know how I feel.....
    xDDDDDDDd The holyfeild of fools lmao

why am I so foolish? The poor women from loser countries dont think im a fool they think im a gentleman

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Try reading this bro, thats a turkey sausage, oh 5hit ive done it again
      Is that before or after it was inserted into your anus?

Comment

In All fairness to my muslim bothers...alexkid... you just a fool...some people act the fool, but you are the real deal, the true fool. Others aspire to being funny, or a fool, but you are the real deal Holyfield of fools and all them east London ‘hookers and hoe's’ you've met, know how I feel.....
        [IMG][/IMG]

The asian hookers called me "special special" Im no fool.
        Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 07:01 AM.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

pretty sure this is how white women see black men, its simlar to how we see asian women, and thats how black men see white guys

Man I wish this was forced on me in the media instead of hung black dudes what the fcuk are they trying to do to us?

Imagine if white women had to listen to those asian women in every freaking advert on the TV as they were jumping on white dudes

Its like showing a dog an aggressive dog all the time over and over its cruel to the dog to have to see something threatening over and over and not be able to get away from it or make a separate choice because its forced on us its in everything, its the same in asia the asian men are forced to see white dudes with asian women over and over in the adverts, no one wants their primal instincts aggravated in everything they freaking watch on TV or in the media
          Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

I see why trauma or strength is so good for getting rid of bad feelings, its so final, for the rest of your life you are free from it, no technique has to be used or used over and over again, strength is awesome, weakness is seriously lame, just niggling pain over and over for the rest of your life that sucks man

Im extremely sold on strength, I look forward to fcuking pain now
            Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Are you looking for truth or a crutch religion.

I hate this topic, because.... I’m a Boss playa..who wants a stable of wimmin....best advice... become a real Mormon, and God(who lives on planet kolb to Koran hot why’re wimmmnn. Praying. 5 time a day is redonkulus.
              Hey man i will stone yo greedy a$$ if you mock peacful religon again .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                Hey man i will stone yo greedy a$$ if you mock peacful religon again .
                Stone me with icky sticky green bud.... my primo mike, had some pine cone buds. Sticky... the burn was so painful... like burning tar... bombed me into the stone. Ages ages.

Peaceful. Religion.... bwahahahahaha. Mohammed was white.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

I’m that gangster you answer to.

Comment

Stone me with icky sticky green bud.... my primo mike, had some pine cone buds. Sticky... the burn was so painful... like burning tar... bombed me into the stone. Ages ages.

Peaceful. Religion.... bwahahahahaha. Mohammed was white.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

I’m that gangster you answer to.
                  Mohammed was black dawg we wuzz ******s and shizzzz

Comment

Working...
                  X