Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Beats Down Mikey Garcia, Wins Lopsided Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
    Garcia's best wins are still Salido and Broner. It's not that impressive. Titles in 4 weights classes? So does Broner. It's not that impressive. He came to survive tonite. And he had the nerve to raise his hand at the end of every round.
    I'd do the same if a weight bully couldn't hurt me.

Comment

• ...Manny is too fast, and too slick for Spence..

Comment

• Well, that was a waste of time. I knew Spence would win, but I thought Mikey would at least go for it. He seemed happy to go the distance and never even tried to get his combinations off.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
          Stop it. Mikey got beat tf up. And he holds a belt at 140. Dont make excuses. He outboxed the guy y'all thought was a better boxer. All Mikey showed is he has a chin and that beat down might cost him later in his career. He retires pac next
          As we expected here comes the excuses and sore loser. 1st they said Mikey was going to win possibly by KO now it's something else. Even though Robert wanted to stop the fight and Mikey had to beg for it to go on

Comment

• i love how he made fun of porters bum ass, he has ugas problems

Comment

• Mikey needed to turn him to the left and counter his jab with the straight right to establish some sort of rhythm. He also needed to find a way to get in and punch with Spence. The best opportunities for him were when he was throwing combos and when was Spence was going for the kill because the counter opportunities were there and Mikey was within range. Just not big enough or fast enough. I thought he was going to get his ass kicked worse but we got pretty much what we expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I ignored it like amotherfucker lmfao.
                my man

Comment

• Spence "no power" Jr.

Crawford eats you for breakfast

Comment

• "i am a lightweight and i went 12 rounds, i am proud"

lol

Comment

• Garcia fought to survive it looked like. Threw almost nothing and landed even less. It wasn't even a moral victory that would be taking the fight.... he shouldn't have finished that because there's going to be some real serious damage done to him from this fight.... it was brutally hard to watch as it went on.

Comment

Working...
                      X