No announcement yet.

Inside source: Fury vs Briggs in NYC is up next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    ..... and what did that have to do with anything I wrote?

Some people
    You specifically said "Glad to see him finally getting his shot."

Then I asked you to clarify as I was confused to what you meant, like Andre Ward said "giving the benefit of the doubt."

Now I'm informing you of why he hasn't gotten it based on your clarification.

Now explain to me how what I'm saying "has nothing to do with your post."

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      The only way Fury knocks him out is if he falls over from exhaustion.Wait that's possible but horrible fight Briggs can punch so Fury will be his neutralizing self.
      My response is in your post lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        You specifically said "Glad to see him finally getting his shot."

Then I asked you to clarify as I was confused to what you meant, like Andre Ward said "giving the benefit of the doubt."

Now I'm informing you of why he hasn't gotten it based on your clarification.

Now explain to me how what I'm saying "has nothing to do with your post."
        I said "I'd rather see him getting the shot"

You turn it into some weird stuff. you're sad bro.

just walk away.

Comment

All Fury does is go into enemy territory and fight hungry lions with his bear hands, real killers, and all he does is get hate. We should applaud Fury for showing the courage to get into the ring with a live dog like Briggs.

Can never please boxing fans.

Comment

I said "I'd rather see him getting the shot"

You turn it into some weird stuff. you're sad bro.

just walk away.
            Ok let's use that logic then.

What has Briggs done to deserve a shot over Pulev? Why is Briggs more deserving in your eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              All Fury does is go into enemy territory and fight hungry lions with his bear hands, real killers, and all he does is get hate. We should applaud Fury for showing the courage to get into the ring with a live dog like Briggs.

Can never please boxing fans.
              Are you fricken kidding??You must be. A live dog like Briggs????The guy is 47 and has NEVER beat a top ten guy ever except MAYBE Liakhovich and that was 12yrs ago and was losing until 12thrd!!!.And to top it off he has not EVEN FOUGHT in 3 years!!!.OMG I hope that was a joke or you just put yourself in 1st place as dumbest post of year for saying we should applaud Fury for fighting Briggs.And he also has tested dirty about 3 times I could go on all day.

Comment

What has Briggs done to deserve a shot over Pulev? Why is Briggs more deserving in your eyes?
                Briggs deserves nothing has never beat a top ten foe except maybe Liakhovich and that was 12yrs ago and was losing until 12thrd.He also has not fought in 3 YEARS!That and the fact he is 47!!And has tested dirty 3 times at least.He may be the least deserving guy to get any fight he is a complete joke only good for press conference 'Lets go Champ'that line is the best thing he has going for him.

Comment

I didn't say he was ffs

I say I'd rather see.

Damn these things just fly straight over your head.

Comment

I didn't say he was ffs

I say I'd rather see.

Damn these things just fly straight over your head.

When it comes to Fury they are too blinded by hatred and jealousy but we know in our hearts he is the true king, the lineal, soon undisputed. The kingpin. The man to beat. No man born from his mother can beat Fury.

Comment

Interesting.

I'd 1000 times rather see old champ get a shot than Poolev
                      When Wilder's salty fans give you red k THEFRESHBRAWLER

"Lol sureeeee you would. Crackhead fury suffered brain damage he’ll never fight another legit opponent. He a bítch just like you"

Comment

Working...
                      X