Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human Rights Activist Admits: Muslim Refugees won't adopt Western Values

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Human Rights Activist Admits: Muslim Refugees won't adopt Western Values

We publish the most important parts of an interview with a former German refugee worker and human rights activist for a Polish website. The fully translated interview with Rebecca Sommer can be found here

Rebecca, you’ve worked many years with refugees and immigrants, what influenced the change of your views?

Looking back through the years of repetitive experiences and myself in my work environment as a volunteer, I had to admit to myself that when it comes to Muslim refugees, they have grown up with completely different values, into which they have been brainwashed and are indoctrinated by Islam, and have no intention of adopting our values — worse, they look at us, unbelievers with superiority and arrogance.

You’ve also worked in refugee shelters. What caught your eye?

The sexual molesting of volunteers happens all the time, but none of us has ever reported such a case to the police because none of us wanted to be seen as an opponent of refugees and cause problems for the centre.

And what has emerged from your tracking of the progress of immigrants?

A woman has no human value, she is perceived as a sexual object and not as a partner. She is a worker and a birthing machine. This is her job as a good Muslim woman.

What about crime?

In Hamburg and the Schleswig-Holstein area, we have an Arab clan that shakes the surrounding area. In Berlin, we have a clan from Lebanon, which according to experts in only 20 years has grown up to 1000 people.

Refugees are recruited by clans. Already in 2012, the lines of cars in front of the refugee shelters caught the eye, people wondered who were those relatives, who would pick up and talk to some of them. Soon volunteers and social workers realized that those were no relatives, but Lebanese, who were recruiting young refugees to do dirty work

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/02/hu...opting-values/

There are good Muslims. One of my friends since childhood is a moroccan Muslim. That being said, and I had many arguments with him, but a good portion are indoctrinated close minded fcuks who should stay in their countries, and be deported from Europe and America asap.
    Last edited by Vlad_; 02-11-2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I don't give a f#ck if they have "western" values. I think western values are overrated as any countries values are. But obey the laws or gtfo I say. So if you are trying to grab p#ssies then peace out. But if you don't wanna stand for the flag or w/e other meaningless nonsense "having western values" may or may not mean I could give a f#ck.

Also these f#ckwits not reporting sexual assaults are f#ckwits...although I suppose thats not surprising & it no wonder bad sh^t continues to happen to more innocent people in worse ways when these f#ckwits basically okay this behavior.

Randomly I think the police need to go after mfers more who don't report crimes, against themselves or others, as all they are doing is insuring a worse or similar crime happens in the future to another person. Thats f#cked up & you have a hand in that persons future crimes by not taking his previous crime you knew about seriously. F#ck those people. They need to get deported back to f#cking somewhere even if they were born here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        There are good Muslims.
        Sh^t man most people are good w/e nutty sh^t they might believe in to stop being scared of what happens when you die...or most people are just not dickheads who wanna f#ck up other peoples days while trying their best to make it through their own day so no one should have a problem with them either.

Comment

Look a what lovely place Sweden is now:

This is what the brain dead liberals want for America, thank God Trump won

Comment

Often wonder why some of the more affluent Muslim nations aren't taking in more Muslim refugees. Since their values are already aligned, why not open their borders to them? Plenty of that oil money flowing through Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai, etc.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Often wonder why some of the more affluent Muslim nations aren't taking in more Muslim refugees. Since their values are already aligned, why not open their borders to them? Plenty of that oil money flowing through Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Dubai, etc.
                shia and sunni don't get along. Syrian refugees are typically shia alawites, christians, yazidi etc. fleeing from ISIS and obama's sunni wahabi "moderates". Saudi Araba, Qatar etc. are sunni wahabists that are responsible for these terrorist groups in the first place. taking in refugees would be counterproductive to their agenda.

now the vast majority of muslim refugees swarming Europe aren't from Syria and aren't refugees. they're economic migrants from Africa and Central Asia.

Comment

Working...
                X