Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz predictions?

Who do you got winning for the WBO heavyweight title?

Man I'm super excited

UD Joseph Parker
    38.96%
    KO/TKO Joseph Parker
    32.47%
    UD Andy Ruiz
    6.49%
    KO/TKO Andy Ruiz
    18.18%
    Draw
    3.90%
    Last edited by Quiksilva; 11-30-2016, 07:46 PM.

I picked Joseph Parker by UD but It's just a guess so, I have not watched Andy Ruiz before. I just watched the fight highlights. There are more informed friends on this subject so, their answers will be more detailed and accurate. (Y)

Comment

i havnt watched much of the fat slob but JP is ma boi and i think well see his best career performance in this one, with a KO on the fattie

Comment

I voted Parker by KO. I am not that high on Parker but I think he is good enough to beat Ruiz who just doesn't seem that good and hasn't defeated anybody that good. Parker doesn't have that many good names on his win record but he has much better wins than Ruiz.

Comment

Ruiz sucks. Unless he's done some world class training in big bear, he's gonna come in as a fat slob like always, gas by the 6th and lose a decision or get sparked out.

Comment

Ruiz by KO.....

Comment

parker via decision..

Ruiz is a short, fat, hippo with his only attribute being he has some fast hands...

Comment

That all depends on if Ruiz is in shape or not. And I'm guessing he won't so I'll go with Parker.

Comment

Parker - not sure if by KO or UD.

Ruiz has great hand speed but I don't think he's got enough juice in his hands to drop Parker, whereas Parker has enough to drop Ruiz.

Parker has also shown he can go 12 against a tough nut in Takam, but I don't know if Ruiz is going to be anything more than a statue after say, round 6.

**** it, we love knockouts - Parker knocks him down a couple of times, and the 3rd knockdown via a straight right seals the deal.

Comment

Ruiz speed is going to be a big problem for parker all night, this will be a fun fight. But I also see ruiz going down when the fights goes on the later rounds. Parker close UD or Split D

Comment

Working...
                    X