View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 07:22 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3541 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 70,293.24
Had me rolling man.  CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 Cheers - BigZ44 gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll The muppet and the puppet (Eddie and gAy J). - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Almost everything reported seemed like Canelo was disinterested in the Derevyanchenko fight. He also let the WBC title go and picked up whatever the hell he has now instead so who cares about unifications any more if he doesn't seem to care about straps himself. And like you said, he could have applied for an exception.

I'm done feeling bad for multimillionaires......
I thought Kovalev was Canelo's first choice, and now hes pissed at Oscar for not getting the deal done. Well, that was the story yesterday
Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote