View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 07:03 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7897 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 163,437.45
Total Points: 174,532.44
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Wish they'd screw me over for a few $100 mil.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Not quite sure why Canelo didn't apply for an exception though if the belt actually mattered to him. Last I heard GGG and Kovalev had been approved but Boo Boo hadn't been completely ruled out

Regardless... dudes taking DAZNs money and they want him to fight GGG.. not quite sure why he doesn't just get it out of the way. Consensus is probably that he wins clearly this time, regardless of how you saw the previous two.

Seems to me maybe Canelo / GBP is flexing a little to just show 'em he can't be dictated to, but what impact (if any) that will have on his earnings or who has most leverage here isn't fully clear just yet.
Almost everything reported seemed like Canelo was disinterested in the Derevyanchenko fight. He also let the WBC title go and picked up whatever the hell he has now instead so who cares about unifications any more if he doesn't seem to care about straps himself. And like you said, he could have applied for an exception.

I'm done feeling bad for multimillionaires......
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote