Collapse
No announcement yet.

So was Pizzagate real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone remind me, how did this story even make mainstream news? Something as silly as this shouldn't even have been picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Or did it go away because mainstream media refused to cover it?

The only time I saw any news stories on this from them was when they were re-spinning it into a narrative about "fake news."
      Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      The pedophilia aspects were too cartoony, along with the "Obama ordered 'hot dogs' which was code".
      It's a shame guys like Alex Jones have no self restraint because there's so little alternative news that isn't under the foot of advertisers and other mainstream interests.
      Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      This^^^^^^^^^^

They are using pedo code words

Then the media twists it and distorts it by claiming it’s debunked and adding in things like “conspiracy theorists think Hillary is running pedo ring”. Which was never the actual claim.

Podesta emails clearly show a pedophile communicating with another pedophile
      Problem is, all the sources I've seen post this stuff are not trustworthy. They're prone to embellish, and do shyt like I mentioned Alex Jones doing. How can you trust something when the source is careless with the stuff they publish?

The 4chan users who broke this story also said, "Satanic ritual abuse is used to create controllable split personalities, like in the Manchurian Candidate."

These are the people who are giving you your news...
      I know you WANT to believe, but sometimes you gotta temper your eagerness with a dose of rational thought and consider, maybe Hillary wasn't involved in pedo scandals.
      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      The one time Democrats and Republicans set aside bipartisan political differences was when they buried this story.
      Originally posted by man down View Post
      This is true.
      Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I know it sounds difficult to believe.
      But we know, for example, that Dr. Ewen Cameron was commisioned to perform "psychic driving" experiments by the CIA. As part of Prjoect MKULTRA.

They also investigated the use of electroshock therapy and involuntarily drugged people to study the effects.

And there was the case of The Finders where law enforcement found pics of children engaged in what can only be explained as Satanic rituals. Further investigation was shut down with the excuse that this was actually an internal CIA matter.

Perhaps they were just doing some more MKULTRA-type experiments?

So the claims by the 4Chan users really aren't that far-fetched.
      Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
      To answer your original question is has to be since dudes like Isaac Kappy (Rest In Heaven) confessed that Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, & Seth Green are pedos

I've seen Chris Brown and a random dude like Andrade have the pedo sign on their merchandise 💩 is weird af!

Surprised a local CBS would green light this report
      Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      The way joe bidden touches young girls the old creep definitely knows whats up

Makes u wonder how many visits a week joe does on that pizza place
      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Seemed very Alex Jones-friendly to me which suggests its not true.

I kinda don't think there is anyone doing wholesale kid f#cking like that in general anywhere. I tend to think thats its all a bunch of loser loners who more likely never have irl contact with other pedos then they got code words at legit establishments & its high profile public figures doing the kid f#cking.

dont trust any source.

do the research yourself.

how many times have people from hollywood claimed the pedophilia is the biggest problem in the entertainment industry? yet not a single pedophile was outed in the metoo movement? there are pedophiles that are still working in hollywood like dan schneider who has basically been outed by twitter. bryan singer is still directing the x men franchise and still working in hollywood. hell CONVICTED pedophile victor salva still gets work in hollywood. they had a self admitted pedophile in stephen collins be the patriarch of a tv show called 7th heaven.

Go look up Laura Silsby.
      Go look up Nancy Schaefer.
      Go look up jeffery epstein and his connections to trump and the royal freaking family.

Ask yourself why notorious pedophile jimmy saville got basically an open invitation to buckingham palace.

do i have to pull up the myriad of joe biden videos on youtube where he gropes women and little children? that's basically been in the news cycle since he publicly announced that he's running for president.

hollwyood and politics go hand in hand. its called the entertainment industry. hollywood has basically aligned themselves with the democratic party committee. that's not an opinion, that's a fact.

to this very day, the mainstream media has yet to debunk pizzagate. they just say its been debunked fake news without saying when, who, how it was debunked.

politicians and media elite are interconnected. they all have the same predilections. when you are in power banging beautiful women aint enough. that's regular people stuff. they have to delve in the taboo to bask in the glory of their power.

to show off and prove how untouchable they are.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
        dont trust any source.

do the research yourself.

how many times have people from hollywood claimed the pedophilia is the biggest problem in the entertainment industry? yet not a single pedophile was outed in the metoo movement? there are pedophiles that are still working in hollywood like dan schneider who has basically been outed by twitter. bryan singer is still directing the x men franchise and still working in hollywood. hell CONVICTED pedophile victor salva still gets work in hollywood. they had a self admitted pedophile in stephen collins be the patriarch of a tv show called 7th heaven.

Go look up Laura Silsby.
        Go look up Nancy Schaefer.
        Go look up jeffery epstein and his connections to trump and the royal freaking family.

Ask yourself why notorious pedophile jimmy saville got basically an open invitation to buckingham palace.

do i have to pull up the myriad of joe biden videos on youtube where he gropes women and little children? that's basically been in the news cycle since he publicly announced that he's running for president.

hollwyood and politics go hand in hand. its called the entertainment industry. hollywood has basically aligned themselves with the democratic party committee. that's not an opinion, that's a fact.

to this very day, the mainstream media has yet to debunk pizzagate. they just say its been debunked fake news without saying when, who, how it was debunked.

politicians and media elite are interconnected. they all have the same predilections. when you are in power banging beautiful women aint enough. that's regular people stuff. they have to delve in the taboo to bask in the glory of their power.

to show off and prove how untouchable they are.
        Roman Polanski, Woody Allen the list goes on and on. Corey Feldman was going to expose these sick pieces of $h1t but he wants 10 million like gtfo of here with that crap & just name drop!

Comment

Roman Polanski, Woody Allen the list goes on and on. Corey Feldman was going to expose these sick pieces of $h1t but he wants 10 million like gtfo of here with that crap & just name drop!
          feldman got threatened and or paid.

his 10 million demand is just an excuse not to out people.

there's a massive pizzagate thread in the lounge where they talk about code words that have not been debunked or given an explanation. including podesta emails where he used weird ass lingo.

Comment

...so what flavour was the pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
              feldman got threatened and or paid.

his 10 million demand is just an excuse not to out people.

there's a massive pizzagate thread in the lounge where they talk about code words that have not been debunked or given an explanation. including podesta emails where he used weird ass lingo.
              link it up fam

Comment

link it up fam
                i gotta go in a little bit but i think its bigjavi who created the post. i posted a lot in that thread too. tony podesta's brother is in that thread where they talk about his sick pedo art work that he has in his house and collects. james alifantis the owner of that pizza place used to date david brock, the former republican political hatchet man who switched sides and works for hillary clinton. also created media matters. he visited the obama white house multiple times. on record.

i think shoulder roll knows about that thread. ask him if you cant find it. or bigjavi. igotta chunk deuce but keep this thread alive.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  ...so what flavour was the pizza?
                  Anchovy

Comment

Problem is, all the sources I've seen post this stuff are not trustworthy. They're prone to embellish, and do shyt like I mentioned Alex Jones doing. How can you trust something when the source is careless with the stuff they publish?

The 4chan users who broke this story also said, "Satanic ritual abuse is used to create controllable split personalities, like in the Manchurian Candidate."

These are the people who are giving you your news...
                    I know you WANT to believe, but sometimes you gotta temper your eagerness with a dose of rational thought and consider, maybe Hillary wasn't involved in pedo scandals.
                    The emails don’t lie, and neither does the fbi webpage for pedo code words..

It’s literally in the ****ing email and you claim “I know you want to believe it”. Mofo it’s there in print in the email.. I ain’t trying to believe in anything...

ITS IN THE ****ING EMAIL

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      The emails don’t lie, and neither does the fbi webpage for pedo code words..

It’s literally in the ****ing email and you claim “I know you want to believe it”. Mofo it’s there in print in the email.. I ain’t trying to believe in anything...

ITS IN THE ****ING EMAIL
                      How is a ******ed c*nt like you not banned after what you pulled earlier? Fuk off. Simple minded clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X