Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Joshua Should Take 1, 2 More Fights - Then Get Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Joshua Should Take 1, 2 More Fights - Then Get Wilder

Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. would love to see a heavyweight unification between Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder - but he feels the British superstar should take a few more fights before it happens. Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs), who holds the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO titles, is currently in talks to fight Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs), who has the WBC title around his waist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roy Jones is acting senile as of late. I lost all respect for him after he hinted at Golovkin getting DQ'd for punching Vanes. He is just jelly that GGG would have knocked him out cold and surpassed him as an all time great.

Comment

Roy has brain damage . Him saying 5000 fans in the US is way off, he knows damn well there would more thank 5k fans. Also why are all these experts like jones and atlas saying Joshua should take 1 or 2 more fights ? Funny how everyone seems to think AJ will Smash wilder but yet everyone thinks AJ needs a few more fights first .
      Last edited by Patsfan bri; 05-21-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

true talk by a true legend of the game,floyd and alvarez made manny and golovkin wait 4 d right time respectively..Joshua should too...after he knocks wilder out,only the haters will remember that he made wilder wait for two more fights b4 it happened

Comment

There's no rush. If Joshua wants a couple of fights to build US exposure first, I'm absolutely fine with that

Comment

All that more experience talk goes out window when u have a title let alone 3

Comment

If they fight now we all know that wilder will ko Joshua. Juice head knows that, that’s why he wants the fight in the yuck mouth capitol of the world, London England. Refusing to step up in the us for the 50 million pay day he asked. Dude is nutty, I guess that country is still feeling the ass whooping we gave them in the revolutionary war, shades of our founding fathers go through Joshua and uk fans heads when they think of wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                Roy has brain damage . Him saying 5000 fans in the US is way off, he knows damn well there would more thank 5k fans. Also why are all these experts like jones and atlas saying Joshua should take 1 or 2 more fights ? Funny how everyone seems to think AJ will Vlad wilder but yet everyone thinks AJ needs a few more fights first .
                Naw, Atlas works for ESPN and Jones for HBO they want to negotiate for a piece of that pie right now its a Showtime fight guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  true talk by a true legend of the game,floyd and alvarez made manny and golovkin wait 4 d right time respectively..Joshua should too...after he knocks wilder out,only the haters will remember that he made wilder wait for two more fights b4 it happened
                  the only reason Floyd and Canelo made them wait was because they wanted them slow down and get old. Fight now cause wilder is 32 and already has 40 fights, who know when he will decline.

Comment

I notice that I don't see too many people in the sports world saying that Wilder should wait, or have 1 or 2 more fights. I wonder why?

Comment

Working...
                    X