Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      They can stay in their side of the street, and I'll stay on mines
      Segregation makes ur poosy wet

I know

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Segregation makes ur poosy wet

I know
        I'm all for integration, just not with white people.

They crazy

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I'm all for integration, just not with white people.

They crazy

Comment

Conspiracy theorists are just plain bad people.

They aren't just mentally ill, they are also totally without any morality. Show me a person who is into conspiracy theories and I will turn my back on them immediately - I don't need to know anything more about them - I know that they are sub human.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Yes but what u read out there about this incident are all but speculations

Dudes was filling up that room for days with guns maybe weeks luggage by luggage and ur saying he wanted a different room? He knew the venue of his so called targets, he got the perfect room.
              His vantage point was perfect! Very tectical.

Comment

I'm a conspiracy theorist and don't condone what he did. It wouldn't be fair to tarnish all of us just because of his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I'm a conspiracy theorist and don't condone what he did. It wouldn't be fair to tarnish all of us just because of his actions.
                  Theyre just marking him as conspiracy theorist to mark him as a right winger nut

I believe he was one of the same snowflake like the dude who shoot republican senators on a baseball event

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He was looking for soft targets. He didn't target conservatives. There is absolutely nothing that indicates that. He rented several rooms overlooking large gatherings. Have you even read the new documents released? Nothing indicates he was targeting a specific group. And just because it was a country concert doesn't mean it was conservatives. All types of people show up to those events in Vegas. People who like country, rap, rock and roll.
                    Yeah, country shows are always filled with libs. Yep, absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                      Yeah, country shows are always filled with libs. Yep, absolutely
                      And Sin City is full of conservatives?

You two are simpletons. People can like country, rap, and rock and roll. This wasn't a country concert in Alabama. This was in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X