• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Fast Eddie and sky sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Proud to say I never gave him a penny.

I feel you, my Brother from another Mother.

Comment

Haye was clearly not Physically fit in either the first fight or the rematch.

Once again, he was hobbling on his front foot without being able to move it properly.

Getting away with coming into a fight injured once is bad enough, twice is just disgusting.

SKY PPV sold you another LAME DUCK!

Comment

His legs are gone, his stance has been weird every since he made his return, he can't generate power standing like that

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
            He just made himself 10 million plus whilst never being anywhere near physically capable to be fighting.

He conned us all. To his credit though he did take a couple beatings for us to see at least.
            The incredible thing is that he managed to score four nine-figure paydays without going anywhere near the top of the division.

I'm a Haye fan, but almost all the respect is gone now. I'm absolutely convinced that Adam Booth walked in 2014 because he wanted Haye to give it up. They both knew his body wouldn't let him compete any more. Booth took the high ground and Haye started the con job. The fact that he didn't make it back in 2014 or 2015 speaks volumes: he knew that he couldn't even beat a bum like De Mori at that stage. He blatantly ducked Briggs in 2016 because even he was too dangerous for the Hayemaker 2.0.

The one thing I do genuinely give Haye some credit for is that he really went out on his shield both times. Once he does actually get into that ring, there's no quit in him.

Comment

Haye is shot to bits.

Even if he wasn't injured, he clearly looked petrified to even put any weight on his foot or do anything to injure himself. Maybe it's psychological but you can't be having those issues.

Either way, he looked like an old shot fighter, even more than the last fight where he looked done anyway.

Comment

Just glad he never got that HUGE cash out payday against Joshua. It's easy to forget that that looked inevitable just a couple years ago

Comment

LOL just imagine if haye had conned himself into a fight with aj.

Comment

WTF???

He deserves credit for having the balls to be a professional boxer. He doesn't get credit for talking miles of **** aand then gutting put on his ass.

Bellew has also improved a lot as a fighter which of course Could NEVER BE A a possibility. It looks like he may have changed his entire punch technique.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                      He just made himself 10 million plus whilst never being anywhere near physically capable to be fighting.

He conned us all. To his credit though he did take a couple beatings for us to see at least.
                      He's a very skilled conman, there is no doubt about it.

He was the bookies favourite tonight, going into the fight, that's how good a conman this guy is.

Comment

Working...
                      X