No announcement yet.

Hillbillies vs College frat boys!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
    Looks like the frat boys asked for it, and got it.

the dude definitely asked for a light ass whooping. if you pick and lose a fair fight you deserve it. put him down like a man and then stop like a man. when the dude came out and held the bikers at gunpoint while his friend beat that guy unconscious they crossed the line and committed a very serious crime.

Comment

Wut the f#ck was that even about? Starts off mid-bs looks like. Biker dude & driver are sh^t talking as they are driving.

Thought he f#cking killed that biker dude for a minute he wasn't moving at all lol.

Comment

this is why minorities are scared of these redneck racist hillbillies. these guys are fat and uncoordinated and could easily knock you out with one single punch and since they're so stupid and lack any willpower, they will continue to stomp you until you are dead. that fat white supremacist even lifted his shirt to show his gang affiliation (white pride KKK). this is so sad. he even pulled out a knife and was threatening to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          Fake af smh
          The dude with the knife is arrested, so how is it fake? Also, the channel 9 news said more arrest is pending.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Wut the f#ck was that even about? Starts off mid-bs looks like. Biker dude & driver are sh^t talking as they are driving.

Thought he f#cking killed that biker dude for a minute he wasn't moving at all lol.
            The news is reporting the driver cut off the biker dude, which cause the rage. Also, while he was shjt talking, it seems the girl called the rest of his buddy, so they lay waiting. You could tell as soon as the dude saw and realized he now has back up, he pulled over to the side.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              The news is reporting the driver cut off the biker dude, which cause the rage. Also, while he was shjt talking, it seems the girl called the rest of his buddy, so they lay waiting. You could tell as soon as the dude saw and realized he now has back up, he pulled over to the side.
              Aw sh^t hillbillies ain't as stupid as you'd think. She's calling in backup lol. And that one mfer even brought a f#cking rifle ffs. I thought that was just some random people sticking up for their hometeam vs the frat boys.

I wonder if this woulda ended up on r/watchpeopledie if the guy with the gun would've handed the gun off to the guy in the fight like the guy in the fight was trying to get him to do.

LOL humans crazy as f#ck over some simple sh^t. Its honestly amazing we haven't killed each other with nukes yet.

Comment

Aw sh^t hillbillies ain't as stupid as you'd think. She's calling in backup lol. And that one mfer even brought a f#cking rifle ffs. I thought that was just some random people sticking up for their hometeam vs the frat boys.

I wonder if this woulda ended up on r/watchpeopledie if the guy with the gun would've handed the gun off to the guy in the fight like the guy in the fight was trying to get him to do.

LOL humans crazy as f#ck over some simple sh^t. Its honestly amazing we haven't killed each other with nukes yet.
                in the end he pull out a switchblade so he could have killed someone if he wanted to, but then again the tape cuts off so we dont know

Comment

It is was really crazy. These hillbillies aren't joking, as they can't articulate, so they get physical in seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Not sure, but i believe it is in Oklahoma.
                    I got my nuts drained by Oklahoma women.. A few of them had teeth..

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      in the end he pull out a switchblade so he could have killed someone if he wanted to, but then again the tape cuts off so we dont know

Hectari???

Comment

Working...
                      X