Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever F around with an influencer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO WTF? This ones the best!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      yah pretty much I mean the girls I know who do it, never been to college, its not like they have marketing degrees or any business experience. they are just hot girls who have thousands of followers on social media and realized I can turn this into something for income and they did.

I guess I respect them more than the ones who just post titttay pics and make you spend $20 to see them. or worse the ones who fly to Dubai to have sex for a free trip to Dubai.

I get letting in the hot people into the clubs first in LA. That was the whole Studio 54 vibe right let in all the hot people and celebs and big ballers and make the average folks wait outside in line.

But now days with yelp these places get teared a new one lol. the average Joe now rips these types of places apart on yelp and the other review sites and it does hurt the establishments.
      Too many people overuse the ability to rate. I check out yelp, but I make “buy” decisions based on trusted sources, not some guy/girl who may have had a less that ideal meal or dining experience.

People lose credibility real fast when people start paying attention.

Those wimmin better get that money now.! There is a new crop of influencers being born daily.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-29-2018, 01:23 AM.

Comment

There are girls I know who were scratching and clawing for a nickel on Modelmayhem 3-4 years ago that now have millions of followers on Instagram and are making hundreds of thousands of dollars. Can you imagine how much badly it ****s up someones head to make a transition like that? These people don't just have egos. They believe themselves to be demigods. The degree to which everything is out of balance at this point is so far beyond overkill it's ****ing ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          There are girls I know who were scratching and clawing for a nickel on Modelmayhem 3-4 years ago that now have millions of followers on Instagram and are making hundreds of thousands of dollars. Can you imagine how much badly it ****s up someones head to make a transition like that? These people don't just have egos. They believe themselves to be demigods. The degree to which everything is out of balance at this point is so far beyond overkill it's ****ing ridiculous.
          It’s gonna be sad watching them try to remain relevant in a rapidly changing online world. I’ve seen a few who got old, and fought it tooth and nail, only to be replaced by the next pretty face.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Too many people overuse the ability to rate. I check out yelp, but I make “buy” decisions based on trusted sources, not some guy/girl who may have had a less that ideal meal or dining experience.

People lose credibility real fast when people start paying attention.

Those wimmin better get that money now.! There is a new crop of influencers being born daily.
            yeah bro I definitely take everything I read with a grain of salt especially if the guy sounds like a troll and has nothing to do but troll online all day. if u look at yelp u see all the other things they are rating and complaining about and then you see they nothing but a troll.

im not gonna talk about racism, but F it I will, I've experienced racism numerous times at restaurants, hotels, even airports, so now that these shat heads can get reported and doc'd or fired thats music to my ears bro.

so yeah everything has a pro and con obviously.

but yeah Im with you a hot chick is limited because theres always a new generation of hot chicks fitting to take over and they do!

Hot chicks need to be smart with their money and keep re-investing or learning new skills to adapt to the ever changing online world as you pointed out.

Nothing worse than a 50 year old woman wearing a bikini and trucker hat thinking she's 21 LOL happens all the time lmao

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Green K bro!

This pretty much sums it up! There was this one blonde chick just like u said on ModelMayhem circa 2010 begging for a gig. Then she blows up on IG and YouTube just twerking in a bikini on the beach. She has like 2 million followers.

Before she blew up on IG and YouTube she was doing car shows for free basically and now these guys who do the promos for the car shows hit her up for some projects and she wanted $3,000 just to start lol. These guys were like hey we helped you out back in the day now you want $3g's just to do a 10 second promo for us?

She's like yeah thats what I start off as. This is literally an example of what you are talking about.

But as others pointed out their time is limited no one wants to see a 40 year old chick in a bikini twerking lol

Comment

Working...
              X