Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Shakes Head at Eubank's Training Decision For The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves Shakes Head at Eubank's Training Decision For The Fight

George Groves has warned IBO super middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jnr that a lack of professionalism is setting him up for failure and says he sees his rival repeating so many of his own mistakes. The WBA super middleweight champion, 29, defends his title against Eubank Jnr in their World Boxing Super Series semi-final at the Manchester Arena on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love the confidence and insight. He is quite articulate talking about himself and opponents and entertaining as well. If he could take that and talk about boxing in general he could make a great trainer or ring-side analyst.

Comment

I agree, his lack of respect for a trainer's advice is alarming. Someone like Ronnie should be respected more I don't know why he even puts up with it. Eubank Sr occasionally gives him advice in the corner and Ronnie Davis is just standing there being taken for a mug.

Comment

Pick groves! I’m trying to win sum $ you aholes!

Comment

Mark my words, Groves will put a dent in Eubank Jr's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            George Groves has warned IBO super middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jnr that a lack of professionalism is setting him up for failure and says he sees his rival repeating so many of his own mistakes. The WBA super middleweight champion, 29, defends his title against Eubank Jnr in their World Boxing Super Series semi-final at the Manchester Arena on Saturday.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            I'm chin checking putos.. I got Eubanks over that puto that Froch stopped.. Ban me, you run this site.. Respect lil poppa!

Comment

We shall see, Groves is maybe feeling the heat right now in the last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                We shall see, Groves is maybe feeling the heat right now in the last week.
                yea he's never been in a big fight before

Comment

leaning towards Grove here.

Comment

Oh dear George. Eubank Jr did not conform like you hoped he would. He’s hasn’t changed anything in his prep and I believe you find this hard to believe. Nothing for you to gain psychologically from this

Comment

Working...
                    X