Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man who got “ executed “ by the cop.. what would you have done differently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have came out like

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      I would have played it straight and not made any wrong gestures. He looked drunk out of his mind though. It was kind of like a field sobriety test where you die if you fuck up.
      that's just awful. dude had kids and some 'experienced' boot-lickers here all "shudda paid attension, homes"

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Here's the hangup with you idiots.. How do you know he DOESN'T have a gun?

They're there on a call you moron. A potential barricaded suspect?? What is wrong your brain?
        you're a straight up moron. the killer signed up for the job and is privy of the potential dangers and should be able to discern things. a pudgy white dude in a hotel with a chick who JUST came out of it? you make me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Lots of contributing factors like his being drunk out his mind (which clearly affected how he responded to instructions) but with BETTER police work I do believe that yes he would have lived. Should have lived.
          anyone defending this is not right in the head.

lots of programmed people here.

Comment

Because that's what killed him right?
            Yes a making a confused and scared person jump through hoops, telling him he's going to get shot etc.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              that's just awful. dude had kids and some 'experienced' boot-lickers here all "shudda paid attension, homes"
              Yeah, I tend to defend cops in a lot of situations but this one doesn't sit well with me. Same with the Castile killing. Both guys were trying to comply but were killed while making mistakes in how they comply.

At least the guy who killed Castile was genuinely shook and the situation was a little more volatile. This one was relatively calm and calculating with his bad judgement.

I feel bad for those kids.

Comment

I showed my partner this video and his conclusion was that white people are poosies.. ultimately, that cop used deadly force out of fear he said.

Comment

Right.. "WHEN" you go into combat. That's exactly right. Do you fking speak english?

Why are you even talking to me? Scary a$$.... fake number giving a$$.
                  That tough guy no nonsense act don't work on me. If you was really what you proclaim to be you wouldn't have to say it

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    If you were on your knees, what would have done?
                    Not be black

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      sometimes you just have to protect yourself. i dont move, they cant (or shouldnt) shoot.

end of story

but keep trying
                      So this guy was in the wrong for moving?

Comment

Working...
                      X