Comments Thread For: Photo: Muhammad Ali Fine, Family Denies Health Scare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devildg View Post
    wow he's barely recognizable.
    My man, he's sick. Most people who are that sick for such a long time, their appearance tend to change.

Comment

Like a boss with his Ravens shirt. Ali is a champ outside of the ring just as he was inside. Glad to hear he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
        Like a boss with his Ravens shirt. Ali is a champ outside of the ring just as he was inside. Glad to hear he's ok.
        lmmafooooooooo @ your username!

Comment

Glad he's okay.i hate when unfounded lies get circulated like this, its senseless.

Comment

So glad he's okay. I can't stand it when unfounded lies get circulated, its senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Odd.

Why would Rahman say one thing and Ali's wife another? It would appear there's no love lost between Muhammad's wife and brother. It looks like Ali is okay. I'm glad.
              In the interview his brother said he hasn't seen Ali since July. Most of the interview he's talking about Ali's wife and money, at the end he says “If my brother had all his faculties, he’d look after me. I’d be living in a mansion.” It's a jealous brother that is trying to make Ali's wife look bad.

Comment

his eyes tells us alot in this pic,they tell me he still got that very sharp brain of his.he looks a million dollars,its got me wondering if those tremors that seem so savage is brought on more because hes in public,people seem to forget that he is a very shy man hell i even forget he is.

Comment

Good to hear he's alright.

Comment

His brother probably isnt even in his will.

He damn sure isnt now.

Comment

I swear, every time there's a scare like this, it's his fans' health which go down the drain worrying about him.

Wasn't there a similar report just last year?

Comment

Working...
                      X