Iranian jets 'fired on US drone'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    you know why
    The same reason most Americans consider Benghazi (and the lies that we were told) unimportant?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Isn't unmanned drone a little redundant? Second, if this is news, why are we just hearing about it now? (after the election)
      No! The US Military have both manned and unmanned drones.

Comment

Ron Paul exposed the U.S. “At the same time, we have been bombing and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for ten years” “Would you be annoyed?

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          No! The US Military have both manned and unmanned drones.
          I'll be damned if I'd ever fly in something that was controlled remotely.

Comment

The same reason most Americans consider Benghazi (and the lies that we were told) unimportant?
            you're so ant-obama.

that was clearly just a spontaneous protest that got unruly. not a terrorist attack.

Comment

I'll be damned if I'd ever fly in something that was controlled remotely.
              It'll be like flying a glider plane ... much more dangerous though, with guys shooting at it and all

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                you're so ant-obama.

that was clearly just a spontaneous protest that got unruly. not a terrorist attack.
                Yeah you're probably right, just like the Fort Hood Massacre was "workplace violence." BTW I heard that evil video maker that caused the (imaginary) spontaneous protest (on 9/11 after precipitous sp!king of the football of Bin Laden's death at the DNC) is now doing prison time.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                It'll be like flying a glider plane ... much more dangerous though, with guys shooting at it and all
                Screw that. What the hell would I be doing in it that they one's controlling it couldn't do? Or do they drop in paratroopers with drones now?
                Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-08-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Ron Paul exposed the U.S. “At the same time, we have been bombing and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for ten years” “Would you be annoyed?
                  iraq, iran....

potato, tomato....

Comment

Yeah you're probably right, just like the Fort Hood Massacre was "workplace violence." BTW I heard that evil video maker that caused the (imaginary) spontaneous protest (on 9/11 after precipitous sp!king of the football of Bin Laden's death at the DNC) is now doing prison time.
                    what? you've never been at a gathering and spontaneously set up rocket launchers and rolled out trucks mounting heavy machine guns?

whenever lakers are in the finals, mak and i roll to staples with a ma deuce browning on top of my pathfinder.

the weird egyptian dude? what's he in for? probably some kind of financial fraud.

Comment

Screw that. What the hell would I be doing in it that they one's controlling it couldn't do? Or do they drop in paratroopers with drones now?
                      They are moving to manned drones to avoid legal issues nationally and internationally. {Which means you will see these manned drones flying over your neighborhood very soon}

Nationally:
                      The United States’ Federal Aviation Administration is developing plans to integrate drones operated by individuals or corporations into US airspace by 2015.

The move comes after FAA officials had expressed concerns that ground-based pilots of drone aircraft can't always see or avoid commercial and other aircraft, The Los Angeles Times reports.

Under a new law signed by President Barack Obama in February 2012, the Federal Aviation Administration must write rules by May 14 on how it will license police, fire department and other public safety agencies eager to fly lightweight drones at low altitudes.

The FAA reauthorisation bill stipulates the new rules will help determine who can fly a drone and how high and far without posing a threat.

Internationally:
                      WASHINGTON The United States is increasingly relying on a new, manned spy plane to deal with possible legal ramifications of the indiscriminate use of unmanned drones in the war against militants, the US media reported on Sunday.

The media also claimed that US officials were citing Pakistan`s tacit approval of the drone attacks to justify their decision to continue the air strikes that have killed hundreds of people in the last two years.

The need to justify the attacks followed a UN report last week which warned that using drones had serious legal problems as international laws do not approve such actions.

Since then, several US officials have defended the Obama administration`s decision to expand the drone strikes, initiated by their predecessors in the White House.

Comment

Working...
                      X