No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Cools Talk of Hatton, Wants Danny Garcia Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Cools Talk of Hatton, Wants Danny Garcia Next

Former champion Amir Khan (26-3, 18KOs) is not thinking about an all-British showdown with Ricky Hatton or Kell Brook - unless there is a title at stake. After suffering back to back defeats, Khan returns on December 15th against Carlos Molina in Los Angeles. If Khan defeats the unbeaten Molina, who moves up from the lightweight division, he would like to avenge July's knockout loss to Danny Garcia, who returns on October 20th in a rematch with Erik Morales.

[Click Here To Read More]

Stop looking ahead Amir. Look forward to Molina.

Comment

Khan still counting his chickens before they hatch.

Comment

Always looking ahead... let's make this three in a row

Comment

Khan's always headhunting for titles, not the best fights.

Comment

This con guy must really want to quit boxing he will get ktfo again by Garcia better wait for Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Always looking ahead... let's make this three in a row
              'I have to face the fact i cant afford a third straight defeat against Molina, so beating Molina is crucial for me'

'if me and Ricky lose there will be no point in talking about that fight'

Hardly looking past Molina, but I guess all you read was the title

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Ha this Crap Kong needs to start waking up :-) Think he must be the dumbest boxer ever. Now he wants Danny after using a year talking about Peterson ......... Ha Ha Khan hope you read these articles posted here :-)

Comment

Garcia should tell him to f**k off, honestly.

I'd much rather see Garcia fight Matthysse, Rios/Alvarado, and Marquez after the Morales rematch. Than, move up to 147 and go for Maidana, Alexander, Guerrero, etc.

Khan should try avenging his losses to Prescott and Peterson first.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    'I have to face the fact i cant afford a third straight defeat against Molina, so beating Molina is crucial for me'

'if me and Ricky lose there will be no point in talking about that fight'

Hardly looking past Molina, but I guess all you read was the title
                    Please, he's been throwing out names before this.
                    W/E
                    When he's chicken dancing again and running from his opponent for the third time in a row, maybe he can hunker down and go back to four rounders to lessen his chance of getting KO'd

Comment

Working...
                    X