No announcement yet.

Holyfield for sure an ATG right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I avoid the term "ATG" because it is undefined but for conversation purposes, yes I agree!
    top 100 boxers of all time is generally the loose translation for ATG

Comment

holyfield is great - he fought pretty much all the best of his era and equited himself very well against them

Comment

Easily one of the most,underrated heavyweights of all time. Without a question.

People,always wanna talk about tyson, ali, lewis, louis, and that bum as heavyweight from the 80s that gets so much hype its absolutely ridiculous how overrated he is cant even think of his name but holyfield beat him tho people say it was only because he was past his prime which is true but holyfield imo beats him either way.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          Easily one of the most,underrated heavyweights of all time. Without a question.

People,always wanna talk about tyson, ali, lewis, louis, and that bum as heavyweight from the 80s that gets so much hype its absolutely ridiculous how overrated he is cant even think of his name but holyfield beat him tho people say it was only because he was past his prime which is true but holyfield imo beats him either way.
          i presume you mean larry holmes?

Comment

Working...
          X