No announcement yet.

GSP beats Condit easily..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP beats Condit easily..

This is not worth waiting until November for, this sucks tbh. GSP will take this dude to the ground for 5 rounds and be done with it.
    Yes, GSP/Condit will produce fireworks.
    10.00%
    No, GSP wins with TDs easily.
    90.00%

I think so. Carlos doesn't have the Jiu Jitsu that Nick has and has been taken down by lesser wrestlers. GSP won't stand and bang with Carlos.....

Comment

GSP vs Hardy 2..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        GSP vs Hardy 2..
        Pretty much....

Comment

GSP-Diaz would be no different. This would have been GSP-Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            GSP-Diaz would be no different. This would have been GSP-Diaz.

Nicks Guard > BJ's Guard. But I think GSP would've did what Condit did if he where fighting Nick, and nobody would've been surprised at that because that's the type of fighter GSP is.....

Comment

Ether you my boy and all but just don't see it happening like that especially based off this fight. If anything if diaz got the nod you could make this case but really I think condit is the most versatile striker gsp has ever faced besides thiago alves but condit actually has an active ground game unlike anybody gsp has faced before. Bj is a sick grappler but is better on top where condit is a beast off his back and styles make fights which is why I still believe diaz and condit stand as good a chance as anybody because though condit fought smart that was very uncharacteristic of him every other time he comes to fight. He will attack attack attack on the feet and once gsp gets scared he will take him down but condit again will attack attack attack from his back which gives him two chances to win,by KO,or submission unlike every other gsp has fought where if their one gameplan goes wrong usually in the first minute of the fight their ****ed. Condit will be game and a live dog all five rounds. Not to mention gsp lost his killer instinct and is fragile then ever. I still am picking condit to win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                GSP vs Hardy 2..
                I hope it ain't that damn bad

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                  Ether you my boy and all but just don't see it happening like that especially based off this fight. If anything if diaz got the nod you could make this case but really I think condit is the most versatile striker gsp has ever faced besides thiago alves but condit actually has an active ground game unlike anybody gsp has faced before. Bj is a sick grappler but is better on top where condit is a beast off his back and styles make fights which is why I still believe diaz and condit stand as good a chance as anybody because though condit fought smart that was very uncharacteristic of him every other time he comes to fight. He will attack attack attack on the feet and once gsp gets scared he will take him down but condit again will attack attack attack from his back which gives him two chances to win,by KO,or submission unlike every other gsp has fought where if their one gameplan goes wrong usually in the first minute of the fight their ****ed. Condit will be game and a live dog all five rounds. Not to mention gsp lost his killer instinct and is fragile then ever. I still am picking condit to win this fight.
                  Nice post. Something to think about.

Comment

GSP via slaughter on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X