Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A prime Shane Mosley VS Manny Pacquiao- who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A prime Shane Mosley VS Manny Pacquiao- who wins?

Who would get the victory in your book?

It's a tough one but, I think Pacquiao would just do enough. Not a match up I like predicting.

Comment

I believe Shane defeats Pacman and Floyd at 147lbs. Floyds style can be a problem and Pac being a southpaw presents some problems also. Ray.

Comment

Mosley knocks him out at LW, JWW and WW. Totally different caliber of fighters as Shane can move, feint, had tremendous power and could fight with two hands. All things Manny Pacquiao has shown he can not handle.

Prime Shane was a beast.

Comment

I really rate prime Mosley. I've got a feeling he'd beat Pacquiao too. The guy who fought Oscar first time round was electric. Poor Mosley has never been quite as good since the first defeat to Forrest.

Comment

Mosley was something really special when he was at his best and I think he would beat Manny.

Comment

When you start in the J.O's then Open class and amass 200 matches before you turn pro then count all your ring time in the gym preparing, then fight 30 to 50 fights you wear out! The reason the fighters from the gone by era could fight 130 to 185 fights was because they had little to no prep fights prior to turning pro and once they got in shape they fought every month or more and didn't need sparring like the fighters today. Sugar Ray had over a hundred open class fights then ran off a 100 pro fights before he Lost!!! Who can do that today? Thats right, no one! Look at Archie Moores accomplishments or a Willie Pep they were amazing fighters!! Ray

Comment

Shane Mosley would beat Pacquiao.

Listen, Pacquiao couldn't KO Shane Mosley now. A prime Mosley wouldn't be bothered half as much, and he'd be way faster, better feints, stronger, more aggressive and fighting with way more pride and hunger for glory.

Comment

Shane in his prime was something, I got Sugar Shane. I think he was quicker than Pacquiao and Mayweather he had amazing hands.

Comment

Pacquiao by decision. Great fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X