Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Cotto think he deserves Pacquiao rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    He didnt fold (probably should have) but he wasn't good enough. I don't think anyone sees a rematch ending any differently. It's annoying that it's even being considered as a possibility.
    hmmm he gave up, maybe thats different from folding then??

Comment

if cotto goes and beat marquez then a rematch with pac will make more sense. but how does cotto beating a guy that pac already beat first and pac beat him worst makes any sense for a rematch?? the phuck is wrong with u boy??

Comment

better not happen, i will not buy it unless undercard is stacked, what a joke this is, cotto HAD a chance, he doesnt deserve a second chance right now

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
          if cotto goes and beat marquez then a rematch with pac will make more sense. but how does cotto beating a guy that pac already beat first and pac beat him worst makes any sense for a rematch?? the phuck is wrong with u boy??
          marquez vs cotto makes no sense. They are pretty much 3 good weightclasses apart.
          Lets not be fooled that marquez is a welterweight. Hes a lightweight who possibly would fight at jww.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            marquez vs cotto makes no sense. They are pretty much 3 good weightclasses apart.
            Lets not be fooled that marquez is a welterweight. Hes a lightweight who possibly would fight at jww.
            but pac vs cotto 2 makes a lot of sense because the first fight was super duper close right?? or wait wait no cotto was robbed the first time!! right?

Comment

but pac vs cotto 2 makes a lot of sense because the first fight was super duper close right?? or wait wait no cotto was robbed the first time!! right?
              it doesn't make sense. but it could happen due to it being a safe route for pac and bob arum doing mostly inhouse fights.

as i said, miguel wants it for obvious reasons. the one who deserves blame if it happens is Manny Pacquiao.
              And it shouldn't happen. It would be a mockery of the sport.

Comment

it doesn't make sense. but it could happen due to it being a safe route for pac and bob arum doing mostly inhouse fights.

as i said, miguel wants it for obvious reasons. the one who deserves blame if it happens is Manny Pacquiao.
                And it shouldn't happen. It would be a mockery of the sport.
                yea when all else fails, blame the filipino kid that doesnt speak english!! HAHAH..

Comment

yea when all else fails, blame the filipino kid that doesnt speak english!! HAHAH..
                  oh, are you another one of these funny troll alts?

Otherwise I'm just at a loss for words. I have no words.

Comment

ok to be fair for the cotto fans, im not ruling this rematch out just yet but i would like to see cotto fight someone else first and see how he does. u cant just say cotto has changed and improved a lot off one fight and thats with one of the slowest no defense fighter. come on now! when pac beat marg everyone said pac looked so good because of how slow marg was, now all of a sudden cotto beats marg and cotto has improved and showed amazing footwork and movements??

Comment

oh, are you another one of these funny troll alts?

Otherwise I'm just at a loss for words. I have no words.
                      u just said if that fight happens then blame manny. dont blame cotto dont blame bob but blame manny?? so cotto wants a rematch to cash in, bob wants a rematch to cash in and if pac agrees to a rematch to cash in also **** it blame pac? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X