No announcement yet.

Body Movement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Movement

are there any excerises that can help with my movement? what i mean is when i go for a body shot for example i find it difficult to actually get into a comfortable position do i need to loose a bit of weight on the sides or am i just unflexible or is it it my footwork? my trainer says im stiff and need to relax more but i even find it difficult when shadowboxing.

id listen to my trainer.if hes telling you its something you do as he says.thats what hes there for.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooch
      are there any excerises that can help with my movement?
      sparring lennox lewis may help you with your body movement.

Comment

keep your knees bent and drop your body as you move side to side. You can't move your body well if your keeping your legs stiff, you'll punch harder to with them bent, it will get your legs muscles into the punches

Comment

just try bobbing from side to side after every combo, and weaving before setting up hooks, dont make everything punches when you shadow box, start out throwing combos then make urself bob left and right and left and right then come back up for another combo and weave twice throw a hook then bob and throw some punches, itll probably seem awkward at first but the more you do it the more itll become natural

make sure your relaxed liek your trainer said too, just take a deep breath and tell yoursef that your going to relax all the muscles in your body and let gravity take over...youll feel your shoulders drop and your punches will have more fluidity...

work on that it all takes practice.

Comment

cheers guys appreciate your replys. il get to work on that and let you know how i get on.

Comment

Working...
            X