No announcement yet.

So I bought a PS3 today....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I bought a PS3 today....

And I'm looking for your opinions on "must have" games. I already got FNR4, and I'm sure I'll be playing it most of the time, but what are some forum favorites for you guys? Thanks in advance.

I''l list some by genre:

FPS: Killzone 2.......

and wait for Modern Warfare 2

Adventure: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

and the sequel is coming up soon(Uncharted 2 has been gettin' praise and hype from everyone who's played it)

Platformer: Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.....sequel (A Crack in Time) coming soon.

Comment

Some good looking games there, Hype. Appreciate it, homey.

Comment

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune appears to be the ****. Looks great. Thinking I'll pick this one up.

Comment

Infamous for sure pick that one up. Red faction Guerrilla also, you can destroy everything in that game it's so much fun. The game is huge too.

Comment

Go reserve modern warfare 2 tomorrow... will be th ebest game out and if you dont reserve it you wont be able to get a copy until after the new year.

Burnout Paradise is incredibly entertaining driving game.

I heard Godfather II and Need for Speed Shift is great.

Comment

make sure you guys get mafia II, it's set for release in 2010.

Comment

GTA 4, Bioshock.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  And I'm looking for your opinions on "must have" games. I already got FNR4, and I'm sure I'll be playing it most of the time, but what are some forum favorites for you guys? Thanks in advance.
                  Metal Gear Solid 4
                  Killzone 2
                  Uncharted Drakes Fortune - a warm up to the sequal,and best looking game,Uncharted 2
                  InFamous
                  Resistance 2
                  Dead Space

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Go reserve modern warfare 2 tomorrow... will be th ebest game out and if you dont reserve it you wont be able to get a copy until after the new year.

Burnout Paradise is incredibly entertaining driving game.

I heard Godfather II and Need for Speed Shift is great.
                    I'm not a huge COD fan tbh, I had COD4 and the only was pretty good but after about 3 days of real play i quit (and its not because im rubbish I had a K/d ratio of 1.9) It just got a little boring after a while.

I mean how many times can you prestige it without getting bored. I won't be picking COD:MW2 until its cheap

Comment

Working...
                    X