No announcement yet.

What happened to my Yeti Score!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my Yeti Score!!!

It's gone! My Bloody Pingu score! 1167 replaced by some guy's score in the 900 range.

I think you meant to say what happened to all our money. That is what's important. Now we can't bet for a while, but you can play video games anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma
      It's gone! My Bloody Pingu score! 1167 replaced by some guy's score in the 900 range.
      They reseted all the scores, apparently someone was cheating and getting high scores everywhere...

so they implemented this new "cheat proof" arcade, so they had to reset all the scores. This'll show that cheating bastard, no more high scores for him.

and they replaced the cash system with a point system, which is also the new "cheat proof" system.

Comment

Originally posted by Baki
        They reseted all the scores, apparently someone was cheating and getting high scores everywhere...

so they implemented this new "cheat proof" arcade, so they had to reset all the scores. This'll show that cheating bastard, no more high scores for him.

and they replaced the cash system with a point system, which is also the new "cheat proof" system.

Baki!, Is that how you were getting all those high scores?!
        Awesome! teach me how to do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Palma
          Baki!, Is that how you were getting all those high scores?!
          Awesome! teach me how to do it too.
          It's simple, what I do is play until my score is higher than the highest score, then I kill myself in the game. And submit the score. I don't know why people do that, instead they choose to lose before they surpass the high score.

Comment

Are you the best player, or is there someone better than you?

Comment

Originally posted by Winter
              Are you the best player, or is there someone better than you?
              I'm the worst player, but I'm not sure who the best is. It might be dr_cyn, but I think he cheats.

Comment

You say you are the worst, and Dr. Cynical may be the best. But, I looked at the scores and see you have played the games a lot, and you hold many high scores. Dr. Cynical does not appear to hold many high scores. Either you are the best player and don't want to say it, or there is someone other than Dr. Cynical that is truly the best and you don't want to say that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Baki
                  I'm the worst player, but I'm not sure who the best is. It might be dr_cyn, but I think he cheats.
                  Why do you think I cheat?
                  You have all the high scores.
                  Ridiculously high scores I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Cynical
                    Why do you think I cheat?
                    You have all the high scores.
                    Ridiculously high scores I might add.
                    If it wasn't you, then who was the one cheating?
                    I was j/k Dr. besides, you should take it as
                    a compliment.

And to Winters- The best may be Tatyana, she beats me in
                    every game she plays. She doubled my score on
                    nut nut. Lucky for me, thats the only game she plays.

Comment

Working...
                    X