HBO have got:

Golovkin v Stevens
    Bradley v Marquez
    Klitschko v Povetkin
    Ward v Rodriguez
    Pacquiao v Rios
    Froch v Groves
    Haye v Fury (likely re-scheduled)

and probably a couple more I haven't recalled.
    From an American stand-point:
    Bradley-Marquez and Pacquiao-Rios are on PPV, it doesn't matter if you're subscribed to both channels, you have to drop an extra $60 to watch it at home.

Klit-Povetkin and Haye-Fury will both be tape-delayed, so the result will be known (and streamed) worldwide at least 6 hours beforehand.

What HBO really has left:
    Golovkin v Stevens
    Ward v Rodriguez
    Froch v Groves

Ward-Rodriguez is a great fight and I'll be tuning in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      From an American stand-point:
      Bradley-Marquez and Pacquiao-Rios are on PPV, it doesn't matter if you're subscribed to both channels, you have to drop an extra $60 to watch it at home.

Klit-Povetkin and Haye-Fury will both be tape-delayed, so the result will be known (and streamed) worldwide at least 6 hours beforehand.

What HBO really has left:
      Golovkin v Stevens
      Ward v Rodriguez
      Froch v Groves

Ward-Rodriguez is a great fight and I'll be tuning in.
      Also, let's not forget Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs Ruslan Provodnikov on Oct 19.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        showtime is just getting started. their fights from 140 to 154 are going to be off the hook
        lol?

no they are finished now until floyd fights again, thats the problem in dealing with one promoter, people will only get recycled fights, thats it

hbo are so far ahead apart from 2 times a year when floyd fights, for showtime to be on top, they need one more mega star at least which they do not have

Comment

IMO HBO still has some of the best fights of the yr..I'm just happy we getting great match ups from both stations..I agree with TS tho,I hate that guy calling the fights..Where the hell is Gus Johnson,that dude can make BINGO sound like the most exciting thing on the planet..They need to get him back..

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
            HBO have got:

Golovkin v Stevens
            Bradley v Marquez
            Klitschko v Povetkin
            Ward v Rodriguez
            Pacquiao v Rios
            Froch v Groves
            Haye v Fury (likely re-scheduled)

and probably a couple more I haven't recalled.
            That list is garbage compared to what Golden Boy already put up this year so far, and the year ain't over yet.

Comment

Showtime has Hopkins vs Murat on Oct 26 and Khan vs Alexander; Most likely at Barclays Center on Dec 7. Correction: The Jhonny Gonzalez vs Abner Mares rematch is being tentatively scheduled for Dec 14 at the MGM.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 09-22-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                lol?

no they are finished now until floyd fights again, thats the problem in dealing with one promoter, people will only get recycled fights, thats it

hbo are so far ahead apart from 2 times a year when floyd fights, for showtime to be on top, they need one more mega star at least which they do not have
                They're getting close to have two..Garcia Broner are well on their way..Not on the status of Mayweather or Pac..They are becoming stars tho..Hell even Thurman and Khan are good fighters who can gain some interest..Showtime is just fine..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  IMO HBO still has some of the best fights of the yr..I'm just happy we getting great match ups from both stations..I agree with TS tho,I hate that guy calling the fights..Where the hell is Gus Johnson,that dude can make BINGO sound like the most exciting thing on the planet..They need to get him back..
                  He's better then Lampley.

Showtime Announcers >>>>>>> HBO

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    That list is garbage compared to what Golden Boy already put up this year so far, and the year ain't over yet.
                    Right now,HBO has(imo)all of the FOTY candidates..They've also had the better action fights tbh..I do believe that both have done a great job of match making tho..

Comment

hbos line up looks spectacular. but I don't care who's "winning" as long as these networks continue to deliver. and if david douchebag wasnt made of so much fluff we could watch fury double fist haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X