Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Harlem Reacts to 'Harlem Shake' Videos

A lot of jimmies rustled in the vid.

Comment

The people doing these videos are not trying to disrespect anybody, they're just having fun jumping around and dancing to a song called "harlem shake" it has nothing to do with the original dance move.

Comment

Damn, lots of ugly people in Harlem.

Comment

it shouldve been named something else...

like white folk shake

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
            I said it from the beginning! They need to rename the "craze".It has nothing to do with the original Harlem Shake.

Comment

i can't stop laughing at their response. "thats weird" ahahaha what the hell they think people looked liked when they did it. they must have thought they re-invented the Tango. I like this one more because the people doing it know they are making a fool of themselves and nothing more. they looked like they were having a stroke.

Start the video @ 2:00. Tell me you don't start laughing at this.

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
                i can't stop laughing at their response. "thats weird" ahahaha what the hell they think people looked liked when they did it. they must have thought they re-invented the Tango. I like this one more because the people doing it know they are making a fool of themselves and nothing more. they looked like they were having a stroke.

Start the video @ 2:00. Tell me you don't start laughing at this.

they're organized and rhythmic - and dancing. it didn't think it was funny and when i first saw the dance i was in a mild state of awe.

Comment

If the song that these 'meme' videos are using wasn't called 'Harlem Shake' to begin with, there would be no issue. Maybe they should talk to the person who made that song and named it that way, not the people using it.

Fuk you Harlem and your original Harlem shake.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    If the song that these 'meme' videos are using wasn't called 'Harlem Shake' to begin with, there would be no issue. Maybe they should talk to the person who made that song and named it that way, not the people using it.

Fuk you Harlem and your original Harlem shake.

Comment

Working...
                    X