Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, Lampley didn't give a damn when everyone was suspicious of Pacquiao, specially after KO'ing Hatton with one punch, demolishing Cotto, breaking Margarito's orbital bone, all while moving up in weight and working with Ariza, who was also working with Hereida. It was all fun and games then, he turned a blind eye, and now people should hear him out? .... I say things are fine the way they are, just like you said Lampley, post Dec 08, 2012.

Berto, was caught with peds for the first time in his career, which was his "first time" working with Conte, who also works with Donaire.

I'm all for better testing, but you guys need to get your head screwed on right first.

ANd be critical across the board, dont pick and choose.

Comment

• If I recall, Lampley sounded like "Can Pacquiao get up from this punch?" from the Marquez KO, and Roy Jones was like "he not gettin' up... he not gettin' up Jim."... I don't think anyone could get up from that KO and he had a good view of it too...

I'm not surprised, all the HBO commentators have been riding on Pacquiao's dick anyways... they don't even do that to Floyd. That's why Nasim Richardson said that they were happy to do the Pacquiao Mosley fight on Showtime because commentators were not... well basically sucking Pacquiao's dick the whole time.

Comment

• Lampley is biased toward Manny NOT just cause Roach trains him, why cause Lampley family member is married to roach family and blah blah blah, and roach helped lampley get his first series started remember "On Roach" . If Pacquaio was to leave Roach Lampley will have a field day with Pacquaio resume and performances.
        Last edited by TheRealNess; 12-19-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
          Lampley is biased toward Manny NOT just cause Roach trains him, why cause Lampley family member is married to roach family and blah blah blah, and roach helped lampley get his first series started remember "On Roach" . If Pacquaio was to leave Roach Lampley will have a field day with Pacquaio resume and performances.
          LMAO! So if Pac left Roach, Lampley would have a field day in Pac resume and accomplishments? I get it now. Pac moving up in so many weight divisions, 8 divisions title, 4 lineal titles, fighter of the decade award, etc...will disappear into thin air once Pac left. LMAO!

Comment

• I think some of the current Atleates working with Victor Conte said something like "It would be incrediably stupid of me to use Victor and use PED's". "With all the eyes that are on Victor it just would be to obvious".

I think that observation applies to JMM, plus it's not like the fight was any diffrent then any of the other fights. Pac got caught with some reall freaky counter shots and Marquez has always been a master counter puncher and has knocked out plenty of people with counter shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              LMAO! So if Pac left Roach, Lampley would have a field day in Pac resume and accomplishments? I get it now. Pac moving up in so many weight divisions, 8 divisions title, 4 lineal titles, fighter of the decade award, etc...will disappear into thin air once Pac left. LMAO!
              Lol you're touchy huh ?!

Comment

• Lampley all of a sudden wants to talk about doping. But if it was Marquez on the canvas in 6th round KTFO he would have had an orgasm on the set. I am glad I watched Jim Rome on Showtime where he give Marquez his props. Rome had B Hop on the show as well giving Marquez his credit. HBO needs to get it together.

Comment

• Jim Lampley should just change the name of his stupid show to "The Pacquiao Fan Game." Instead of the "The Fight Game."

Comment

Working...
                  X