Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite fighter in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first Fighter i can actually remember watching was one Iron Mike Tyson. It was against Frank Bruno in their first fight and i was about 5 years old. He was so fast and hit so hard, the guy just looked brutal! Of course i couldnt appreciate the footwork and head movement at 5 years old but he was my favourite fighter from then on and still is today.

He's followed by The Brown Bomber Joe Louis who was before my time obviously but once i was able to research fighters and read about them then finally see them he quickly became my number two guy. Devastating puncher, so precise and accurate with combinations to die for. Class act. Louis was poetry in motion.

In third place its Panama's Finest, the man with The Hands Of Stone - Roberto Duran! Such a Pure Fighter. If u dont love Duran u dont love boxing! He was an animal, tenacious and vicious, brutal and savage yet with a slickness and charisma.

Comment

Joe Louis.

Possibly the most significant sportsman of the Twentieth century along with Ali.

Comment

There isn't one favorite I have and there are too many to list.

Comment

Working...
        X