View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 05:17 AM #48
Interim Champion

Quoted: 502 Post(s)
DaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 19,935.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
wilder basically used espn and then DAZN to drive up and force Haymon to pay him more. That could be what happens here too.

I mean he says he wants the big fights but a Leo Santa Cruz fight coulda happened 3-4 years ago and still hasnít. Or Mares. Or Frampton when he was pbc or Selby etc.
did beyonce wilder really make more though he went through all that made all that noise yet his next fight wasn't even on ppv I never saw cbs/showtime offer wilder a huge contract. I bet lots of fighters are willing to leave al gaymon they just won't saying anything publicly right now because they don't want to get frozen out. I bet gaymon has something in the contract saying you can't say anything negative against him.
DaBeastO is online now   Reply With Quote