View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 01:07 AM #4
Supreme

Quoted: 5799 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 101,789.96
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
No. I hope still-asleep Western "SJWs" take note of your empathy for SA Boers, though.
How do you know she didn't have a crazy boyfriend, friend or family member that did this knowing others would be accused?

BTW, you never answered my question in that other thread. Why?
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote