View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 12:18 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2589 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 42,171.41
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Thatís what I thought. Some of you guys are the worse ďBoxing fansĒ on this forum. When hit in the fact with numbers and fact you start calling people names lol. The fact that you automatically supported the promoter over the fighter based on rumours not facts, show are narrow minded you are. You guys are for the promoters, because one fighter complained about his activity level you calling him names. I havenít seen any other fans on this forums doing that... Just the Haymon loyalist like yourself.... And when called on it, this is you guys exact response. Am glad I expose your dumb arguement and hurt your feelings.... Next time stop calling out the boxers, GRJ should be on his knees because he is fighting once a year... Spence should too, Breazeale should too... the pattern is there, loyalist like yourself wouldnít see it.
Thatís your response after having everything you wrote be proven wrong. Geez

Iím a fan of Gary said it on here multiple times, never had a problem if he only wants to fight once a year / Itís ultimately up to the fighter how many times a year they want to be punched in the face

Just think he needs to step it up and heís got it good and heís on the only platform that would still give him prime TV time and pay him very well fighting as infrequently as he does against the level he does
You think Arum / GB / Matchroom would still be down with GRJ , I donít but I bet you think he wants all the names and be in the ring just his team is holding hm back

I like how your whole post got taken apart and sh.itted on for what it was and how you still think you came out in top

Iím a bad boxing fan because I called you stupid ( sensitive much ) and saying GRJ should be thankful for the position heís in because I doubt any other platform would let him manage his career this way .

Gary said it himself heís a free agent letís see if he leaves and if he does how often he fights and who he fights l. Maybe Iím wrong and he goes Somewhere starts fighting 3 Times a year with a couple meaningful fights in there. I just doubt it
Because his teams had almost
The names and Straps in his division and Gary was the only one of them who just fought no hopers once a year.
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote