View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 12:15 AM #602
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
hitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 33,658.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarvardBlue View Post
I honestly think Wilder could knock out an elephant.

If he hits ANYONE with that punch, it's lights out.

The thing I give Wilder credit over Joshua is his recovery. He seem to recover from getting hurt a lot quicker than Joshua. It took Joshua about 2 or 3 rounds to recover after Klitschko hurt him.

Everyday I favor Wilder more to win that fight.
I donít think it took AJ a couple rounds to recover because he was hurt against Wlad. I think AJ blew his load in the fifth and was pretty much shot for a couple rounds. He was probably in worse shape than Wlad by the end of the fifth. And I believe the KD in the sixth was more fatigue than anything else.

I would pick AJ to beat Wilder. But AJís stamina issues would have me worried about that pick. Because if he gets tired against Wilder the way he did against Wlad and needs two or three rounds to catch his second wind. Itís gonna make it really tough to avoid getting hit with one of Wilderís bombs. And even tougher to stay on his feet if he does catch a couple big shots.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote