View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 11:06 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 3312 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 142,933.26
Total Points: 172,773.70
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
Why jump two divisions for canelo..oh right just for money because it is implausible that Spence would win so I hope nobody supports that fight if it happens. If he wants to move to lmw and get acclimated there and prove that he carries power there and build a narrative for the canelo fight I'm all for it, convince me..but No more big weight jumps where they just blame the weight after and only come to survive, no more brook vs ggg or Khan vs canelo or Garcia vs Spence type bouts please. Like usyk is doing/ward did, going from unified champion/consensus No.1 in one division to the division above is fine, do it and fight the best it's earned, deserved and believable. Just no more double weight class jumps by guys who aren't even unified champs/consensus number ones in their current division, they're cashing in on their name in one division to make a big fight/fight a cash cow marquee name in another division, whilst at the same time not taking the competetive fights in their own weight class or nearer their weight class. They want to convince us they're daring to be great but they're just cashing out, conning the fans.
I agree with you,Spence needs to face a jmw 1st to make ppl believe he can win.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<