Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Leader78 jealous of M.Garcia's next PPV, PROVES Spence wasn't the PPV attraction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to me that Mikey is a broken fighter who is looking to cash himself out. I don't believe he is coming to win but to show up and collect a nice paycheck and possibly even lay down.

I don't care if it's is on Pay Per View or not. I just care that he comes to the fight, prepared to win by putting both his heart and balls on the line.

If he does that then the Pay Per View would be justified. However, if he is coming just to dishonor and disgrace himself and his fans by cashing out. Then the fight just isn't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      if I had to bet money, I say he is actually a black dude who is part of that gay ass LDBC shit and might even have a channel and is self promoting.
      Naw. He is one of the many "others" whose hobby is to obsess about the brothers. You used to be one as well ElBossHogg.

Comment

LOL, Frankie is fascinated by the LDBC because he loves the Bruvvas. Also, I wonder why mostly all the boxing YouTube channels are Black when most boxing fans are non black?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          LOL, Frankie is fascinated by the LDBC because he loves the Bruvvas. Also, I wonder why mostly all the boxing YouTube channels are Black when most boxing fans are non black?
          The LDBC have a consistent passion to hate on Eddie Hearn, GBP, and Bob Arum. It is funny to pick a random point from their feeds and hear these guys cry race cards and unfairness in Boxing. Especially when you lie about things and exaggerate is even better

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Naw. He is one of the many "others" whose hobby is to obsess about the brothers. You used to be one as well ElBossHogg.
            you fools are lames, I Only diss fools with the same energy they come at me with!

its just you fools are such pussy PC raised motherfuckers that when someone disses a black person you fools make it into a entire thing lol you dudes are the type of dudes who are scared of black people and put them on a pedalstol because of that fear lmfao.

"how dare you talk shit back to him, dont you know hes black! HE HAD IT HARD 400 HUNNID EARS AGO!" - you lames.

I get along with ALL RACES IRL & here INCLUDING BLACKS and guess what the only ones who I dont are the ones who talk shit about me and/or my people, go figure. Whats that saying "DONT DISH IT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT MOTHERFUCKERS"

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              you fools are lames, I Only diss fools with the same energy they come at me with!

its just you fools are such pussy PC raised motherfuckers that when someone disses a black person you fools make it into a entire thing lol you dudes are the type of dudes who are scared of black people and put them on a pedalstol because of that fear lmfao.

"how dare you talk shit back to him, dont you know hes black! HE HAD IT HARD 400 HUNNID EARS AGO!" - you lames.

I get along with ALL RACES IRL & here INCLUDING BLACKS and guess what the only ones who I dont are the ones who talk shit about me and/or my people, go figure. Whats that saying "DONT DISH IT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT MOTHERFUCKERS"
              You got to admit it’s funny. It’s just unfortunate the way it is. There’s also another underground group of BLACK YouTubers that go as the “NBBC:” Non-Biased Boxing Community. Their role is to counter the extremities of the LDBC or “pro-black” only essentials in boxing and debunked the “racism” theory. For instance calling Joshua or Ward a “c0on” etc or thinking the Charlos are infallible or blaming Crawford and Spence is the best thing evah and Canelo sucks or cheat while also doing “ATG” streams to praise RJJ or Toney. These guys don’t keep it 100. Just fanboys.
              Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 05-16-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X