View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 04:04 PM #31
Interim Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 20,909.45
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
After the draw to Fury idk that there is much of an argument one can have that Wilder is #1. And idk that there was much of an argument pre-Fury. I considered Wilder #2 previous to Fury & now consider him #3 cuz I thought Fury won the fight.

I think AJ vs Wilder is probably a 60/40 AJ fight. Wilder's power is a equalizer & AJ isn't THAT good.

Fury vs AJ is probably a 70/30 Fury fight. I don't think this is a great matchup for AJ. I think AJ has less ability to land crazy power on Fury like Wilder did & AJ's never going to outbox Fury. Fury will do AJ like he did Wladimir with as much confidence or close to it I'd bet.

One thing I'll say about Fury with the Wilder rematch specifically but in general with Fury's future is I think he kinda got f#cked up by those KD's specifically that 2nd one vs Wilder. I don't necessarily mean physically, but I mean mentally, confidence-wise I think it f#cked with him. And I'm not entirely sure he wants another big fight anytime soon & not unlike with him jumping up to fight Wilder out of nowhere that had me questioning Fury's chances I kinda feel like when AJ or Wilder pop up as next for Fury I'll be having doubts about Fury mentally being ready once again.

But just thinking about the fight assuming all things are on the up & up as much as they can be with Fury I tend to think he's a 60/40 favorite over Fury in a rematch.

And this is assuming all fights would happen next cuz obviously we are always learning new info about fighters as they progress in their career & with Fury specifically I think he could go entirely off the rails despite being the best talent in the HW division right now even if I don't have him #1 yet (still gotta win the fights).
So, a cruiserweight Cunningham and a nobody Neven Pajkic can knock Fury down...but the best heavyweight in the world with an almost 100% KO % CANNOT knock him down?????? AJ just doesn't have the goods huh? Hahahahaha man y'all kill me with this stupid ****.
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<