No announcement yet.

M. Garcia vs D. Garcia fight in the works. Possible PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    It seems like Coppinger keeps his ear close to the wall at PBC. That or they’ve excepted his known leakage
    He works for them

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      He works for them
      Gotcha! Did not realize that. Does anybody else need some idiot juice? 😂

Comment

this is a good chance for danny , kick mikey's ass and stop him then say he did better than spence which would increase his name value in the ww division...

danny by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          I can see Mikey getting iced here, he looked ponderous, slow and so hittable at 147.

Danny throwing serious haymakers for a little weight classes dude...

The dudes who beat him were very physical and big, and it wasn't a walk in the park for them, more like a 115-113 type of win.

That's not Broner here.

I can see Mikey is going for the PPV Money at 147 more than anything else...
          Danny is quite big as well, he's close to 5'9 almost as tall as Spence.

Comment

Mikey is in no position to be on PPV after that big egg he laid against Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonseca17 View Post
              Mikey is in no position to be on PPV after that big egg he laid against Spence.
              Exactly. Dude did jack **** to show he belongs at Welterweight let alone deserve our money for it.

Most of us felt bad for him after 3 rounds in to that fight.

Comment

This is a good fight.

I'm slightly leaning toward Swift.

Comment

I dont get Mikeys career plan. He can be king at 135 - 140. He can beat Loma.

But instead he is about to get iced by a far lesser fighter with a massive left hook.

Dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    I dont get Mikeys career plan. He can be king at 135 - 140. He can beat Loma.

But instead he is about to get iced by a far lesser fighter with a massive left hook.

Dont get it
                    Money. That's his career plan

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      It seems like Coppinger keeps his ear close to the wall at PBC. That or they’ve excepted his known leakage
                      Some things leak 'cause interested people wanna gauge the reaction.

This fight should've been made instead of Mikey vs Spence. Mikey is damaged psychologically now, and maybe physically.

This could be a great setup for Danny vs Spence though. Depends on how well Danny busts up Mikey.
                      Last edited by MastaBlasta; 05-14-2019, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X