View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 05:00 AM #29
Banned

Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.65
Total Points: 50,788.86
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Sometimes i wonder if money is enough to make up for all that damage.

it's like no matter how much money your dad can give you, you would still have a lingering issue about him abandoning you.
Thats the issue with foos like u foo

I had issue with mah dad aswell but gues what i moved on, i had a big fight with my dad when i was 19 and he kicked me out of his house
I just couldnt listen to him screamin at my mom everyday so i accidentally punched him in the face after dodging his kick

Then when i move out thats when my life now has been shaped and would not want anything changed
Met my wife along the way and now have my own family

If my dad wouldnt have kicked me out my future would have been totally different and no no no to that

Things happen for a reason

If your in the bloodline of slave gues what if ur ancestor would have stayed and got killed by his fellow african who sells slaves then there would be no u today foo
DoubleLeftH00k is online now   Reply With Quote