View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 10:55 PM #117
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 58,392.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andocom View Post
Negativity about DAZN compared to PPV is bizarre to me, don't you get basically a year for the price of one to one and half PPVs? If you are any type of boxing fan thats a straight no brainer to me.
The biggest issue isn't the money. It's the fact that the US market is now split into three universes. So it's less likely than ever that fans will get the fights they want.

For decades, it was HBO and Showtime. Sometimes you'd get the fights you want and sometimes you couldn't because fighters were on the wrong side of the street. That was bad enough. But what we have now is insane.

Wilder on one side of the street, Tyson Fury on the other, and now Anthony Joshua in a different zip code. DAZN lowering the cost of big fights is great in theory, but not if it means getting fewer big fights because there are now three sides of the street.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote