View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 07:53 PM #113
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17911 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 188,639.39
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
If that is the case with Canelo, then post the rounds. Should be easy.

"Obviously his opponents had good moments too, but besides rounds 6 and 10 for Jacobs, I can't think of one automatic round against GGG in those 3 fights" - this was my original quote. I've said many times I scored all 3 fights 8-4 for GGG.

Your comment here, and there are many other examples, show that you do not debate in good faith on here. Good luck to you man, I wish you well!!

Edit - this convo began because someone said he didn't like how people said guy X won without giving their rd by rd scores. I responded with my scores and breakdown. You guys are doing the very thing you were demonizing.

If you want to show how real you keep it post your scores for those fights, so everyone else can see your brilliance.

Your comment here, and there are many other examples, PROVE that you have no feel for this game..... that has been plainly obvious since the day you joined

everyone was like..... oh fk, another casual idiot

btw kid, in 5 of those rounds, every single judge scored those 5 rounds for Canelo

ALL of them
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

but yea, carry on waving your pom-pom's, and pretending like you know how to score a fight
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote